Chapter 13

"Skylar, let him explain!" Ethan said in annoyance once I shut my mouth.

My face turned towards him, fixing him with a hard glare. "I told you I don't like it here."

He sighed. "Give me a valid reason as to why this is a bad place."

"He doesn't respect me!" I said, looking at the manager who was now worried about his employment in the hotel. "Where is my freaking name?"

"He said Mr. And Mrs.Parker!" Ethan complained. "Don't complain that he didn't go with the first name. He probably doesn't know your name."

I glared at him harder.

Actually, when we finally reached the hotel here in London - yes, that's where we are - I have literally seen ever freaking thing named as 'welcome Mr. And Mrs.Parker.

So I politely asked the manager to not do stuff like that and if he really wants to welcome us, he should also mention my name in it.

To this, he disagreed. So to stay in his hotel, I disagreed. And to this behaviour of mine, Ethan disagreed.

"Just get me the key and leave." Ethan said to the hotel manager. "I'll deal with her."

The manager nodded in fear and left the place in a hurry.

I turned to Ethan and planted my hands on the hips. "What? Don't give me that look. I told you I don't want to stay here."

"We're staying here, Skylar. Even if you don't like it."

"Oh, that's where you're wrong. You know what, I'm just get out of here and go-"

I was cut off abruptly as Ethan surprised me by his move. He swiftly bent down and threw me over his shoulder.

"-what the hell! Ethan! Put me down!"

"You called for it." He replied, with a sigh.

The old couple that sat in the lobby stared at us and shared a good laugh.

"Ethan, everyone is seeing!"

"And does it look like I care? They know we're on our honeymoon. They're probably expecting more from us."

I widened my eyes. "Just shut up."

"Yes, ma'am. Please stop squirming. Your stubborn ass is tough to handle."
I growled in anger but could do nothing. How could I escape this? I could do something to him from behind but there is a good chance that I'll just fall on my nose along with him.

So I shut up, and endured the torture. We entered the room and he quickly walked to the bed to throw me onto it. I groaned in the pain in my butt while he flexed his arms and muscles there.

I turned around and took the sight of the room in. "What. The. Fuck."

Towards one end of the room was a spectacular view of the London Bridge, while onto the other side lay a giant king sized bed. On that were deep red mattress and a white duvet. There were white candles burning onto the side with their containers holding them in place with their fragrance filling the room. There was a giant bath tube put inside the ground in the bed room itself! Seriously?

Only the wall was a giant picture of us taken on our wedding day where he kissed me. Seriously, the thought of our wedding picture didn't even cross my mind until ow. Below the picture lay a caption, Together forever.

"I'm so not staying here!" I said, looking back at Ethan. "This looks like a freaking honeymoon suite."

He frowned and locked the door behind him. "This is a honeymoon suite."