"Beer, baby, bbbbeeer... B for ball, my ball, I have two balls...my name is Barry... b for Barry," Barry was mumbling.

Gosh. He was a helpless bastard.

I left the bastard all to himself and went out of the club to the parking lot.

This was the very first time that I got out of the club, completely sober. I was pleased at myself.

Suddenly, I heard a splash of water. It came from the pool area.But no one would swim late at this hour when the water was cold as ice. I hurried to look who was so attached to cold water.

I wouldn't have believed my eyes, but it was Scarlett who had jumped into the larger and the deeper pool.

I didn't have time to think. It seemed that she jumped on purpose, and that she wanted to drown herself.

It was obvious as to why she had wanted to have a bath in cold water at midnight when no one was watching.

She had wanted to kill herself.

Without having any second thoughts, I jumped in.

Serena

I was wincing at their touch. They were touching me where I was virgin. There were three pairs of unwelcome hands caressing my bare chest and the inner of my thighs.My hands were tied to the sides of the bed, my head felt dizzy. And I was exploding.

My nudity was refreshment to them, they were torturing me.

"Come on baby," he kept breathing in my ear. I wriggled helplessly.

Let. Me. Go.

I wanted to yell. But I couldn't. I was gagged up.

I could feel hot air lingering everywhere.
By the time misery entered me, rocked inside me, pushed me harder until tears sprung in my eyes, I was numb.

No one was there to help me.

Please. Stop. This.

They didn't stop.

And I knew that I was getting raped.

"Serena! Come on, wake up!"

It was a familiar voice, a voice that helped me from the heavens. Slowly, my vision blurred to sight and I could see edges of someone staring at me.

My last thoughts were to die. I wondered why I was still alive...

"God, what were you thinking?" Adrian shook me and I reluctantly smiled.

I was happy that I didn't die.

"Tell me, are you insane? That nearly took my breath away! How could you do this to me?

"This is my life Adrian. I do what I want with it." I mumbled.

"You are so difficult. Thank god, I was on time to save you."

I looked at him, speechlessly.

"Don't hate yourself, Serena. Don't think lowly of yourself."

"I'm sorry." I managed to choke.

"I'll drive you home. You shouldn't have been here in the first place," Adrian helped me up.

Stealthily, I shuffled to his BMW, clearly ashamed.

"Where do you live now?" He asked me as we drove.

I remained silent.

"Serena, where do you want me to drive you?" He repeated again.

"I don't know. Perhaps at the chapel in the next junction?"

Suddenly he stopped driving and parked the car.

Then he was facing me, his jaw set.

"You don't have a place to go?"

I stared at him.

"I came back today from Los Angeles. I couldn't find a place to board in, yet."

He was furious.

"And you decided to die? Because you don't have a place to go?"

I looked the other way. Anger gushed through me. I felt offended.

"I'll tell you why... My mother and father have completely forgotten me... and it sucks when you don't have a place to call home! It's fucking hard to go through this pain... Can you even relate to what I'm going through?"

Adrian's eyes softened. His eyes looked pitiful.

"Don't dare pity me. I don't need your pity!" I grumbled, grimly.

Then he started the engine and started driving.
I was shocked.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

His answer was short, sweet as honey.

"Home."

"You can't just take me anywhere!" I shouted.

"It's only temporary. When you find a better place, you can just move back." He explained.

"But, what if Gemma finds out? What if your parents find out?" I asked him, sheepishly.

"They won't. Trust me. I'll take care of you."
It sounded a promise.

Mrs. Reece gave me some of Adrian's clothes to change in. They looked quite big for my small frame, but I loved the coziness and his aroma.

When I was finally changed, I met Adrian at the doorway.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me as he laid his hand on my shoulder.

I shivered.

"I guess." I replied, meekly.

"You should get some sleep. It's nearly morning."

I nodded.

He turned to leave to his bedroom.

"Adrian?"

"Yes, Serena?"

I hesitated.

He approached me and looked into my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" He asked.

"No, yes . I mean I need to sleep mentally... you know... when you sleep physically you don't see dreams..." I stuttered, panicked.

Suddenly, Adrian grabbed my hand and without a word, I was invited to his luxurious bed.

Not to be slept with.

But to sleep.

I updated two chapters today... and that is because I have an awesome set of readers. So show me that you care and PLEASE HIT THAT TEENY TINY LITTLE ⭐️ BUTTON for me and I would go insane!!!
Please do that one favor for me!!!
Comment for me!!!
Vote, baby!!!
I will be updating sooner😍😇😅
Tell me what's going on in your mind...