Hunhan - Get Out (Requested)

It was a simple date and simple game of pool but no, someome wanted to turn it sexual. Give it to Sehun to compeletely mess up his boyfriend's mind with bad thoughs and have him unable to do anything until they got home

Okay maybe this was dumb but Sehun didn't care, he loved the way Luhan looked with that shirt on. He had his collar bones on display and those jeans curved around his legs so perfectly. It made him look so touchable to the younger man.

"Ya, solid or stripes?" Luhan snapped his fingers, pulling Sehun out of his precious thoughts.

"Oh uh, I'll be solids." The maknae's face went bright red as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Luhan didn't notice as he started to find an angel to hit his ball into a hole, unaware at what his sight was doing to Sehun.
Bent over, bum on display, shirt hanging low to show off his skin, his beaitiful fingers that traced the pool stick, and the way he licked his lips in concentration. Sehun could feel his buddy in the south start to get excited.

"Darn it!" Luhan has missed his hole and the white ball had ended up falling instead, making it a foul.

"Haha, loser." Sehun snapped out of his dirty thoughts and grabbed the white ball, placing it beside one of his solids.

"We'll see about that soon maknae." Luhan laughed.

"Hey, you can't use my age against me in this. It's pool!"

"Blah blah whatever." He continued to tease. Sehun shook his head and took his turn, he ended up getting three in a hole until he missed one on his fourth turn.

"Haha loser."

"Oh shut it and wait til I win." Sehun walked to the side and crossed his arms, smirking to himself for he had purposely missed the ball just to see Luhan again.
And once again it happened, Luhan bent over the table, skin exposed, as he licked his lips in concentration. And once again, Sehun got aroused by the sight.

"Why are you starring at me like that?" Luhan questioned innocently. Sehun blinked quickly.

"Waiting to see you loose of course."

Luhan rolled his eyes and took his turn, he hit the ball and made it into the hole.

"Woohoo! See? What did I say??"

Sehun rolled his eyes as the older boy started to aim again, quietly, he walked behind Luhan to see the perfect view of his bottom.

"Don't mess up~" Sehun leaned over and whispered right into his ear. The older boy yelped and missed his shot. Sehun chuckled deeply and sat up.

"Yaaaa, that's unfair!!" He whipped around, glaring at Sehun with a beat red face. The younger laughed at his reaction and decided to take the chance now.

"Okay that one didn't count, let me show you how to do it better."

Luhan continued to pout and rolled his eyes as the younger one placed his hands over his. He bent over over Luhan once more, but he was closer this time.

"W-Why can't we do it a differen-"

"Because this is more interesting and easier to learn."

Luhan mentally groaned, feeling Sehun's croth against his backside had pained him.

"Focus." Sehun snapped, Luhan jumped and kept his eye on the ball.

"Your legs are too stiff, loosen them out a bit." Sehun instructed, kicking his legs a bit so he'd fall over even more.

"S-Sehun!!" Luhan blushed, going to turn his head and yell until he felt a pair of lips on his neck.

"I said focus-"

"I can't if you're this close to me!!" Luhan whined, finally giving up the bad boy attitude. Sehun laughed and nuzzled his nose against the older's neck before he kissed the soft skin lightly.

"Can't help it around you, especially when you're teasing me."

"What do you mean teasing? I didn't mean to..."

"Oh well, deal with it now." Sehun shrugged and sucked at his neck lightly, rubbing circles into Luhan's waist.

"B-Babe, we're in public!" Luhan protested, pushing hisbhands off and turning to face the younger one. He was still pinned against the pool table.
Sehun groans and pulled away, running his hands theough hisbhair as he stared at his hyung.

"Well lets hurry and finish this game so we can get home. I'm in pain in the tight jeans."

Luhan's eyes went wide," don't tell me your..."

Sehun simply nodded, the older boy shook his head in disappointment before he took his turn once more, quick to finish the game so they could get home.

I hate when it takes me too long to update, hope you enjoy this! 😊