Kaisoo - Too Much (Requested)

The Exo members are busy with trying to get through the airport in order to catch their flight to China. Some fans are holding them back and it makes Kai even more angry when a certain Sasaeng touches his Soo.

"Exo oppa!!"

"Just one photo?"

"Oppa, have a safe trip!!"

"Sehunnie I love you..."

"Xiumin is mine!!!"

"Ya! Stop pushing!!"

Kai sighed as him and his members were pushed through the crowd the best they could fit. Their managers had began to yell at the fans to move, which only increased the dancer's stress level.
Kai was an easily angered man, the Exo members and Exo-l knew this, he just tried not to show it often. Today could be one of those days where his anger pops.

"Oppa, let's have a photo together!"

Kai turned his head to the fan who talked to Kyungsoo, his boyfriend, and sticking her phone in his face.

"Please, I can't."

The short boy turned his back away and lifted his mask back over his mouth, ignoring her to the best of his ability.

"Yaaaa, oppaaaa!" The fan tried her best aegyo, it made Kai cringe along with Kyungsoo.

He said nothing back and continued to ignore her, they then had started to move towards their plane once more.

"A photo, now!!" She raised her voice a bit, acting desperate as their distance increased.

"I said no, please respect my choice."

"Ya!!" Before anyone could realize it, she reached out and grabbed his wrist, yanking him back towards her. Her anger had hit its peak and so had Kai's.

"HEY!!" He yelled, a security guard managed to grab the sasaeng and pull her back as Kyungsoo drew his wrist from her grip. He sucked through his teeth in pain while pulling his wrist close to himself.

"Are you okay?" Kai questioned softly, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder. Soo didn't answer as his face went red.

"I don't know..."

"Here, let me see baby." Kai gently grabbed his sleeve and rolled it up before Kyungsoo let his own wrist go, revealing three scratches from the crazy fan.

"It hurts."

His worried boyfriend sighed and rubbed over the swelling marks with his thumb.

"I know, it must but they'll healthy quickly." Kai reassured the shaken up boy before pulling him closer by the waist. Kyungsoo's eyes went wide.

"Ya, the fans!" He yelled in a whispered tone. Kai didn't care at that point, he let his thumb rub against Kyungsoo's side before he pulled his wrist to his mouth and gave his tiny injury a kiss.

"Omg look!!"

"Kaisoo photos!!"

The fans flipped at the dancer's sign of affection while the vocalist's face went bright red. He pulled his hand away from Kai's grip, hoping no one actually got a photo.

"Y-Ya, what's wrong with you?!"

Kai just laughed deeply, his voice suddenly changing to sexy and cool.

"Calm down babe, we're fine." He pulled him closer as they finally left the airport exit, walking towards the plane with their tickets and leaving fans wanting more.

"Alright you two that was cute but I'm not trying to deal with rumors about you guys." Their manager stated while passing by.

"That was all him!!!" Kyungsoo yelled, Kai just laughed and pulled him against his chest, rubbing the back of his shoulder.

"You crack me up when you're angry."

"..."

"What?"

"It's cause I look like an egg, isn't it?"

"Maybe."

"YA!!"