Kailu (Requested)

Kai and Luhan get into a fight, a pretty heavy one too. It ends with Luhan leaving angrily, Kai is fine with it until he notices that it starts to rain a bit. After waiting for awhile, Luhan still hasn't returned. Kai the leaves to search for his lover.

Luhan ' s Pov:

Why am I so stupid? I should have gone back by now but I cant, I'm still angry. I'm currently leaning against a trash bin, trembling cold while crying. The rain has causes my once warm body to freeze and go numb. I can barley move my fingers or toes as they start to turn a light blue.

"Luhan!" Suddenly interupted my thoughts, looking up I see Kai. He running towards me, his face shows a mixture of regret and anger. I instantly sit up and wipe my tears as he reaches me.

"Why didn't you come back?! You idiot!" He yelled while crouching down to me.

Part of me wanted him yet the other side was still saying no.

"No, let me go!" I yelled as he tried to wrap his arms around me. I hit his arms and tried to push him away but there was no use, he was stronger than me. He easily pulling me up to his chest, hugging me deeply.

"Get off..stop it!" I tried yelling but the lump in my throat prevented me from doing so. I let my body hang while I cried into his shoulder silently, he then slowly pulled me up into his lap so I was straddling him.

"I'm sorry Luhan, I should have never yelled at you like that. It was stupid of me, please, never do this again.." He murmured into my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down at his face, he looked so sorry and pitiful. Suddenly, I felt terrible for leaving. The whole fight wasn't even his fault and I just left him like that.

"Please, forgive me..please baby." He begged before burying his face into my chest. His warm hands caressed my cold back and I warmed up a bit.
Only realizing it now, I loved Kai. I love him so much and couldn't let him go. He has always been there for me and has always supported me in anything. Why was I being such a jerk about one fight?

Slowly, I tangled my fingers in his wet hair and hugged his head close to my chest. I wanted nothing more but to protect him and for him to never leave me again. Hugging him tightly, I could feel his hot breath against my chest. It sent shivers all over my body.

"I love you.." I muttered out loud enough for him to hear. I then kissed the top of his head as he squeezed my torso with his strong arms that wrapped around me.

"I love you more..."

I kinda feel like this chapter was too short or like too cheesy, I'm not sure. Hope you like it though even if it is a little dramatic. Bye byyye😆