Sesoo (Like A Child)

Kyungsoo and Sehun had been in the studio all day and despite Sehun being the maknae, he was pushing Kyungsoo. He kept telling the older boy to repeat parts over and over again because he wasn't getting it right. Soon Kyungsoo had enough of being tough and decided to plead to the maknae for rest.

Kyungsoo's Pov:

"Again." He repeated for about the hundredth time. I growled lowly but repeated the line into the microphone the best I could. I looked back up at Sehun to see a look of aproval but all I saw was disappointment.

"Again." He repeated, "It's too bad."

"Ya! I'm the hyung here, stop being so bossy." I yelled back frustrated and tired.
He simply ignored me as I sang my line once more. Yet again he told me to repeat myself, we had already been in the studio for an hour now. I wanted to go home but he was being annoying.

"We've already sang the whole line over and over again for 20 minutes now plus we have been here for an hour! Can I go home?!" I yelled. Sehun sighed and glared at me.

"Keep yelling like that and you'll mess up your voice which means we won't be able to get your line done. Now stop with the attitude and repeat." He scolded. My blood boiled and I felt my teeth clench together but I repeated the line like he said, angrily and fast. I could tell he was getting annoyed with me.

"Again."

"Again."

"Stop it, again."

"Now, repeat."

"Again hyung!"

"Do it better!"

"Again!"

I sighed and slumped a bit, feeling my feet and throat ache with pain. I gave up, I was done.

"Sehuuunn..." I complained.

"Again, I won't repeat myself." He sternly replied.

I ignored him and didn't do anything, I just looked to the ground. I felt tears start to well up but I blinked them away. I heard a groan and then Sehun came into the studio, I continued to stare at the ground.

"What's wrong?" He asked all of sudden, his voice showed concern.

"I'm tired and my throat hurts, I wanna go home." I whispered. Sehun sighed but seemed to understand me, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder tiredly while letting my hands wrapped around his waist and rest on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I pushed you too hard." Sehun apologized, messaging my sore neck. We rocked back and forth slowly, I felt relieved we weren't recording anymore.

Later we went home, changed, and went to bed peacefully.

I hope ya like iiittt, bye byyye👋