ChanBaek (My Fault)

Baekhyun is suddenly really needy one day, probably because of all the hard work he has done with new promotions. Chanyeol is trying to work but Baekhyun doesn't give him the chance to focus, wanting attention from his lover. This ends with Chanyeol getting angry and Baekhyun feeling guilty.

"Chanyeooool~" Baekhyun sang as he walked into Chanyeol's studio, he noticed the tall man hutched over in his seat while writing lyrics. Baekhyun sat himself right beside his boyfriend, watching him curiously.

"What do you want babe?" Chanyeol questioned while glancing up at Baek for a second. Oh how Baekhyun missed and loved the nicknames he got from Chanyeol everyday, they gave him chills and made him smile.

"I'm boorrreedd and you should hang out with me."Baekhyun said while letting his head fall onto Chanyeol's right arm, it caused Chanyeol to put a small slash across the paper with his pencil. Chanyeol sighed and fixed his mistake before continuing.

"I can't, you know that." Chanyeol sighed. Baekhyun groaned with a pout.

"Yes you can." he nagged on. Chanyeol shook his head again.

"No, I have work to do."

 Baekhyun grabbed the sheets of paper that had lyrics on them and threw them in the air, making them fly everywhere,"you don't now haha!"

 Chanyeol was furious and glared at the laughing boy,"Baekhyun!

 "What? It's all gone no-"

 "Get out now, just go. I told you I had work and you didn't listen to me, leave." Chanyeol said without trying to yell, it was very hard for him not to in that situation.

 "But we haven't hung out in so long, I'm sure you can take a short break..."Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun, losing his patience.

"No, I can't..."

"But-"

"Leave!!!"Chanyeol finally yelled, startling the shorter one. Baekhyun's eyes filled with tiny tears, feeling bad that he made him mad but he didn't bother him anymore, he just left. He left before anything bad could happen with him in the room.

~

The Next Day

~

 Overnight Baekhyun didn't sleep, he was just crying. Crying because he was sure that it was his fault but he was also crying because Chanyeol had been mean. Chanyeolt sure weather to cry because he had been a jerk or because Chanyeol had been a jerk.
 Finally he decided that it was his fault fully, he did invade on him after all. And made him mess up his lyrics...and he did kinda threw his work in the air. Baekhyun felt so bad, he decided not to be stubborn but apologize to Chanyeol instead of blaming him.

- Sm Entertainment -

 Exo were having a photoshoot in fancy suits an ties, normally in every photoshoot there was one member who' d be difficult to work with. Today it was Baekhyun, he kept squirming while makeup was being applied to his face because he wanted to see Chanyeol in a hurry. He also had terrible eyebags which caused his skin to be covered with multiple layers of foundation.

 Once his face torturing was done, he waited patiently for Chanyeol as his shots were being taken. Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun wanted to see him but he wasn't going to let what happened last night slip by so easily, he was going to annoy Baekhyun right back.

"Chanyeol..."

 The taller male felt his sleeve being tugged on lightly as he sat on a couch out to the side while other members were being photographed. Not looking up from his phone, he knew exactly who it was just from the whine in his voice.

"What is it?" Chanyeol questioned with an annoyed/bored tone. Baekhyun sighed lightly at this reaction and began to speak.

"I'm sorry...for yesterday. I was just tired and I wante-"

"So was I." Chanyeol cut the other male off, still not even glancing at him. Baekhyun groaned a bit, getting slightly frustrated.

"I know you were but at the time I just didn't ca-"

"If you knew I was then why did you keep bothering me?" Chanyeol cut off once more. Baekhyun sighed and decided to take it slow before he lost his mind.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I was being a big jerk last night because I wanted attention from you. We haven't been able to do stuff that we used to do together all the time because of our jobs. I wasn't planning to throw your work everywhere and mess it up, please forgive me Chanyeol. I'm sorryyyyy." Beakhyun apologized, dragging then end. Chanyeol didn't say anything but continue to scroll through his Twitter feed, he was about to denie Baekhyun until he reached one of the Chanbaek hash tags. He clicked and scrolled through the photos, now sudden having a change in his mood towards the older male.

"Chanyeol....?" Baekhyun questioned, still waiting for an answer that never came. Chanyeol sighed and shut his phone off before looking up at Baek, the boy averted eye contact with his bandmate and played with his fingers. Chanyeol laughed lightly and grabbed Baek's wrist, pulling him beside him.

"Yah-!" Baek yelped at his boyfriend's sudden roughness. Chanyeol wrapped him arm around Baekhyun and pulled him closer before bringing his head down and kissing his temple.

"Of course I forgive you, I can't help it when you give me those eyes baby." Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun's face went red and he crossed his arms.

"Meanie, I thought you were still angry..." He pouted. Chanyeol simply shook his head, proud of his idea before he drifted his fingers into Baek's hair. While messaging his scalp, Baekhyun sighed with relief and leaned into Chanyeol's touch. Chanyeol continued his look through Chanbaek on his phone while Baekhyun soon started to drift off. His head fell and leaned against Chan's shoulder softly. Before he knew it, Baekhyun was out in just a few seconds...

I haven't updated this in such a long time, I want to shoot myself(jk).