Taohan (Requested)

Tao wanted a tough drawing of himself posing so he decided to let Luhan draw for him. Tao was not happy with the results.

Tao's Pov:

"Rawr!!!" I yelled while flexing my muscles tightly.

"Wow, for a 6 year old you sure are pretty strong Lulu." Suho exclaimed while walking into the living room.

"Thanks Appa." I said while stopping, then I was back to posing. Luhan simply laughed a little bit while sticking his tounge out in concentration.

-TimeSkip-

Luhan ' s Pov:

"Done!" I chirped while examining my artwork. I hope Tao likes it.

"Lemme see!!" He said while rushing over, I handed him the paper happily. I smiled happily as he examined it but my happiness faded a bit when he frowned.

"Do you like it?" I questioned. It was a cute photo of Tao as a little wolf!
He just glanced at me for a split second before ripping it in half. My smiled faded completely and felt tears brim the corners of my eyes.

"It's terrible..." He stated before dropping both pieces to the ground then the tears fell. I sobbed and ran to Suho.

"Apppaaaa!!" I cried while hugging his leg tightly. Suho quickly lifted me up in his arm so I cried into his shoulder.

"Tao! That was mean!" Suho scolded.

"I don't even look tough!" Tao yelled back before crossing his arms over his chest. Suho sighed and sat down on the couch one more.

"Come apologize, now." Suho ordered. Tao huffed his cheeks out and stomped on the floor while shaking his head.

"Luhan it's okay, come here..." Suho comforted while pulling me away from his shoulder. I sniffled and looked at the angry Tao.

"Now, Tao." Suho threatened. Tao stood for about 5 minutes before finally giving up and stomping over. I looked up at him while wiping my wet face, his expression softened a bit.

"I'm sorry Lulu... I like your drawing, it's cute." He murmured. I sniffled and looked at his bright red cheeks, he must have meant it.

"It's okay, I guess..." I murmured back. Suho patted my back happily before settin b me beside Tao.

"You two play together and no more fighting, okay?"
We both nodded before he took off into the kitchen. I turned to Tao who was just staring at me with big eyes, I giggled and booked his nose before heading over to our toys. My shook his head out of realization and headed over to me.

"Sorry again..." He apologized while grabbing both pieces. He then ran over to a draw and brought some tape out, he taped the paper together before rushing over to the refrigerator and sticking on it. I smiled as Tao came back over.

"Thank youuuu~" I cooed up at him. He smiled and sat beside me before hugging me, there we stayed together happily.

Okay
So the ending was really bad, I know but this was rushed. I have school tomorrow and I'm not prepared, I'm so sorry. Also, I probably won't be able to get your requests for awhile, I'll post something about that. Anyway, if you did like it thank you so much. I have to go do Spanish homework now, bye byyyee 😊