Taoris (Requested)

Tao gets a little too scared when he has to live alone. Why? Well, Kris has work and doesn't arrive til very late sometimes. Once home, Kris would find Tao asleep under all their covers. In the morning Tao would rant about what scared him but this time Tao didn't have the guts to fall asleep.

Tao ' s Pov:

"Hello?" I yelled while sticking my head into the huge hallway. I looked both ways frantically, swearing I heard footsteps. Ugh, why did this have to happen to me all the timmee!?!
Slowly, I stepped out and carefully walked to the kitchen. As soon as I entered, I felt my stomach growl intensley.

"I just fed you like 20 minutes ago, shut up!" I yelled at myself.

- Later -

BANG!

I jumped up in my seat, hugging my knees tightly at the sudden loud boom that echoed from my ceiling. It shook the whole room. I felt like I wanted to cry I needed Kris so badly.
I waited for about 10 minutes til I moved again, and that was to the couch. I had grabbed a blanket and snuggled up with it while turning on the tv. Whenever I got scared, I always ran to the tv and watched Kris on it. Seeing him calmed me down most of the time.

Kris ' s Pov:

"Alright, don't forget those files Wu. Have a good night." My boss said to me while I packed up to leave. I waved goodbye to him and hurried out the door, I can't wait to get home and sleep.

- Later -

After fumbling with the keys for a bit, I finally unlocked the door. I walked in and went to set my stuff down until all of a sudden I was on the floor with my work supplies.

"Hyung, hyung! I saw it, there was a ghost I swear! There was a ghost in the hallway and it was all black and long!!!" Tao frantically yelled while gripping onto me tightly. Apparently he's that one who knocked me down from tackling me. I wanted to get mad at him for suddenly scaring me and knocking over my stuff but the poor boy was shaking. He was literally trembling as he buried his face into my neck. I knew he had a fear of ghost but I didn't think it was to the point of this.

"Tao, baby..." I started while gripping his sides, I tried to pull him away but he simply pulled himself back to me. I sighed and finally got myself to sit up fully, I then wrapped an arm around him and carried his thigh while standing up to make sure he didn't fall. His legs wrapped around me tightly as I walked to our bedroom.

"Tao, Can you show me where you supposedly saw this ghost?" I questioned him. He turned around and pointed down the hall, I then walked until we reached the end of it where I was met with the closet door and storage room.

"I-In the crack of the closet door..." He stuttered while burying his face in my shoulder again. I sighed and slowly pushed the door open. Oh.

"Tao..."

"Yes?"

"Is this the ghost you got scared of?" I questioned while motioning to my black work suit. Tao looked up and froze for a bit, processing everything in his mind then...click!

"Ooooh..." He said quietly, his face flushing red. I chuckled and turned around, walking back to our bedroom.

"You need sleep, and so do it..." I grumbled while laying him down on the bed. I then began to change into my pj's until I noticed his face was still red. He must have gotten embarrassed, badly.
Once I was dressed, I crawled into bed quickly and stretched my sore limbs out before looking over at Tao. He was slouched against the headboard while fiddling with him fingers.

"Baby come here, I didn't mean to embarrass you.." I said softly while wrapping my arm around his waist. I pulled him close to my body and he instantly hugged on to me, like a koala.

"You didn't... it's okay." He mumbled before looking up at me and giving me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled and pecked him back before we both got comfortable and soon fell asleep with no ghosts in the house...

Hi
I kinda feel like I didn't try hard enough with this one and I'm sorry, it's currently 11:30 PM, my bedtime was 10:00 PM, and I have school tomorrow. I might as well just stay up all night. Anyway, if you did enjoy it then please give me a request and I'll try to write it as soon as possible. Goodniighhttt 😪💝