What did I just do?

Tris

What just happened. I told Caleb to get out. Why would I do that? I didn't really mean it and now he was gone.

It was nice to see Tobias's face again and not wonder who he was. I should be happy now but I'm not. I told my brother that I didn't want to see him.

"We have to find my brother." I said.

Uriah and Tobias looked at each other and nodded.

"Ok. " They both said.

I think they understood.

I started walking out of the house and they followed.

---- two weeks later

We couldn't find him anywhere. Finally as we hiked toward home we found a dead body on a mountain.

"Who is that?" Uriah asked.

I started to cry because I knew who it was and I felt like I had failed my family.

"I love you Caleb" I whispered under my breath and ran over to the body. Sure enough it was him laying there. There was a note sitting next to him. I picked it up to read it. It said:

"I love you tris."

I started to hysterically cry now. I knew I just couldn't stop.

Tobias POV

"Let's go somewhere that will make you happy." Uriah said.

She didn't argue but she didn't know what could make me happy at this point.

After a couple of hours we got to the gates which were open.

"Follow me." Uriah said. He lead us to the what I had suspected. The zip line. That was probably the only thing that could make her happy right now and she didn't even know it.

Uriah and I got it all set up for her, me at the front to release her and Uriah at the other end.

Uriah reminded me how to use it so Tris would be safe then left.

"Ready? " i asked looking at her like she was crazy.

"Ready." She said.

"Ok?" I said wearily.

"Ok." She replied.

She got in and i pushed her and she was off.

Once she got to the end of the zipline and it was time to pull the brakes she didn't.

What was going on?

"Tris!!" I yelled. Splat. She ran into the wall.

"No no Tris!!!" I yelled over and over again.

"Wake up Tobias! You are dreaming! Wake up" Christina yelled.

I opened my eyes and was in the bureau still. Wait a minute. That was all a dream. We couldn't save tris. It was a bullet that David shot at her. I thought my dream over. Then started to cry. It was all fake but oh how I wished I could spend some more time with her. Although maybe not because either way she would have died. Which one was better?

Caleb, Peter and Christina came in to the room.

"What's wrong?" They asked simultaneously.

" just a long bad dream" I replied.

The End.

I hope you guys enjoyed my story! I have a new one called Sisterhood that I hope you enjoy! Thank you guys for the 1k reads also!!