No

Uriah

I felt my heart stop once I saw that bullet fly into Christina's heart. I loved her. And I never got the chance to tell her.

"Christina!" I yelled after I heard the scream. Everyone came over to see what was going on. I sank to my knees and held her hand.

She stopped breathing. I cried for awhile but it didn't seem like much time. I wish I could just make a time bubble around us and stay with her forever. But I knew that couldn't happen. We had to keep going, especially if there was a killer on the loose.

"Come on. " Tobias said interrupting the moment. " we have to go."

"He's right. " Caleb agreed.

So we kept walking and I weeped and weeped the whole way.

Eventually we got to what seemed like the middle of the woods we saw a mysterious looking house.

I knocked on the door four times. Finally a woman opened the door she was pretty old but beautiful.

"Hello. " She said. "Who sent you here?" she asked.

"The King and Queen. " Caleb replied.

"Come in, quickly." She said. "You can call me Mrs.Everdeen. Why did my daughter send you here?"

We had to explain the whole story to her.

"I do have the potion you are looking for." She went to the back of the house and came back a few minutes later with a bottle with a purple liquid.

"This should work." She said.

"Tris. Sit down." Tris obeyed and lay down on the couch.

She took the potion and didn't say anything for several minutes.

Finally she said. "Tobias?"

"Tris! You're back!" Tobias said.

"Yes. I am. " She replied and gave him a hug.

She turned to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you" she said.

Then she saw Caleb.

"Get out!" she said. "I never want to see you again." Caleb's face was mournful. He expected this to happen.

"You have no idea." He said and ran out the door without turning back