something good

“I’m so in need of another coffee,” Paige groans. Her stomach was nearly bursting with ice-cream but it was worth it. She had beaten Harry and she had eaten a lot of ice-cream that even her mum wouldn’t allow. Falling asleep only at 2.00am wasn’t exactly the brightest idea that she had. Paige drags herself into the kitchen where she pours herself another mug of coffee filled to the brim. Settling down on the soft couch, amongst the pillows, her mind was clouded with thoughts as she takes small sips of coffee.

Harry sits at the table, grumbling under his breath. “Stop being such a melodramatic person, at least you had ice-cream,” Liam reminds him, lightly patting Harry’s shoulder. Harry shoots him a look, was ice-cream really that important? “Easy for you to say, my stomach feels as though it’s about to explode, any second,” Harry complains. “Oh, grow up. We’ll meet you later once you’re done with filming at the same place, okay?” Liam states as he grabs his jacket and pokes his arms through the sleeves. Harry just nods his head as the door closes.

“Let’s get to work shall we?” Harry murmurs to himself.

*

Paige smoothly walks towards Ciara who was engaged in a conversation with Zachary. The sound her tongue clicking away to avoid any awkwardness was finally interrupted by Harry’s footsteps against the floor. “I’m not letting you off the hook so easily, Paige. I’ll beat you in something else, that isn’t related to food,” Paige rolls her eyes. “Like what? Daydreaming? Or, should I say whoring?” Harry gives Paige a shove before walking away from her.

Paige slowly jogs to keep up with Harry and nudges him. “Eh, I’m sorry about that, but isn’t it the truth?” She questions. “Please, I’d rather daydream than do whatever you mentioned. Sometimes, you just shouldn’t jump to conclusions about who I really am…” His voice sounded oddly gentle. “Well, I’m sorry for concluding too quickly but fine, insult me,” Harry stops in his tracks and snorts. “And, get a bruise or wounded, um, no thank you,” Paige gives Harry a smack on his shoulder. “Trust you to say that,”

“Isn’t that enough chit-chat for now?” Ciara interrupts the both of them. Harry and Paige exchange glances. Sometimes, Ciara could be such a nag. And by sometimes, I mean always. “No, it’s definitely not enough,” Paige replies, giving a smile to Ciara who just prods her shoulder with a ballpoint pen. “Well, in my opinion, it’s enough so let’s begin with the filming, shall we?” Ciara questions, a sweet sickly smile on her face. Paige sighs before shuffling away. Harry was about to follow Paige in when Ciara stopped him.

“I understand you may have feelings for Paige but that doesn’t allow you to play with her feelings. She may seem like a tough person but Paige’s a real softie, she’s human too so I expect you to not ruin her or you head will be slaughtered,” Ciara warns Harry, her tone harsh. “How do you know I have feelings for her? I wouldn’t even pay a million bucks to date her, that’s just weird,” Harry says defensively. “Then, why are you acting so defensive?” Ciara asks, sauntering away. Harry blinks slowly. “Because I get defensive over little things,” Ciara doesn’t seem convinced; instead she just smiles and gives way towards Harry.

“Just keep that in mind, will you?”

*

Harry smiles, his eyes glinting with excitement. “Paige,” He says, tugging at her sleeve. “What do you want, dickhead?” Paige growls under her breath. She was definitely not in a good mood. Harry had invited Paige over once they were done with today’s filming and the band rehearsal. Things had been crazy the past few days with the band and the rest of the guys were out and about with their girlfriends, leaving Harry alone. “You’re being utterly boring today,” Harry pokes Paige at the side of her stomach. “Fine, what do you want to do?” Paige asks, finally sitting up properly. Harry turns to face her.

“Please, no more food competitions,” He asks, his hair blocking out his eyes from gazing at Paige’s. “Okay, god, I wasn’t going to suggest that anyways,” Paige claims, holding her hands up in surrender. “Let’s just talk, about our lives and everything,” Harry suggests. Paige nods slowly. “Not such a bad idea, go ahead,” Paige smiles. “Apparently, you can go on websites and find out about me,” Harry says. “Then, why did you suggest us to go and talk?” Paige frowns. Harry sighs, crossing his legs. “Tell me about your acting career,” Harry says.

Paige hesitates. “I never exactly wanted to be an actress,” She pauses. “I didn’t want a job, at all. My brother had to help me, he made me get a job and then there was this flyer about auditions for some sort of show and I attended,” Harry looks at her. “Everything went smoothly, I got a small part and that’s when Ciara and Zachary saw me. They sort of accepted me but they never got used to my snarky remarks. Before I knew it, we had already filmed two movies and I got close to them, my acting career had only just begun,” Paige grins. “But, you and Zachary aren’t exactly close,” Harry points out.

“True, I just can’t stand his guts,” Paige rolls his eyes. “But, he’s okay, just too desperate to have a girlfriend,” Harry chuckles at her comment. “Tell me about your singing career,” Paige insists. “Like I said, just Google me,” Harry nods his head. “Darn you,” Paige laughs. “I wouldn’t want to see all those pictures of you and your one night stands,” Harry glares at Paige. Paige’s grin fades and she mutters an apology.

“You’re just jealous,” Harry declares. Paige grabs a pillow that was lying around the room before smacking Harry’s chest with it. “I’m not jealous, thank you very much,” Paige says quickly. Harry just smirks and snatches the pillow. “Admit it, Paige,” Harry starts to continuously hit Paige with the pillow. “I don’t like you, Harry Styles and I am not jealous of you,” Paige utters, trying to ward off the hits that Harry was giving her with the pillow. “I don’t think you should be jealous anymore,” Harry says, his voice barely above a whisper. “And, why’s that?” Paige questions.

Harry grips her waist, his lips pressing against Paige’s. Paige stiffens, but she finally responds to his actions. Until it gets through their head that they are kissing each other, when they barely liked each other. It was time, actually.

***

I wanted to upload this earlier but my internet got disconnected and then, I had to wait an hour for it to re-connect. I’m sorry if this is just really crappy because I rushed through it. Please send in some feedback. < 3

Love you.