want to have fun?

❝I don’t care.

                                                                 I hate you.

           All Paige felt like doing was collapsing. It was no wonder that Paige was ready to strangle Ciara and Zachary for ruining her whole Saturday.

"Aww, don't be upset, Paige." coos Zachary. Paige rolls her eyes and proceeds to head home and get cozy with her pillow. Yep, she was that lonely.

Before Zachary could question whether Paige needed a lift, somehow Harry seemed to earn some respect for Paige. "Paige, want to stop by at the ice-cream parlor with Hannah and me?"

"Who's Hannah?" Obviously surprised at Harry's gentle tone and amused that Harry actually had some sense, Paige knows there will be a catch.

"My new girlfriend. Have you been living under your bed?" Harry haughtily replies. "I thought it was 'under a rock'?" Paige snickers.

"Hello! Have you forgotten about me?" For a moment, Zachary sounded like Harry's previous girlfriend, Mia. “I can’t remember to forget you.”Paige sings, laughing lightly. Zachary rolls his eyes at Paige’s childishness.

“Anyways, Hannah thought maybe you’d like to join us and have an ice-cream cone or two.” Harry says. “Oh, you mean Bamboo Stick?” Paige scoffs. “If you put it that way. Then, yeah.” Harry shrugs, doubtful.

“Nah, I had my own fair share of ice-cream a few nights ago.” Paige wasn’t lying or anything. She had raided the whole fridge and found two tubs of ice-cream, waiting patiently for someone to eat it. And, Paige couldn’t resist, digging her spoon into the mouthwatering solid food and shoveling the tasty goodness into her mouth.

“Oh well. You just gave up one huge opportunity.” Harry smugly states. “Hey, you didn’t ask me!” Zachary pipes up. “Would you like to be cordially invited to the ice-cream parlor, Zachary?” Harry asks. “Duh.” So that was that. One huge opportunity; whatever that meant was “awarded” to Zachary.

“Oh well, you enjoy your ice-cream.” Paige waves them off. “And, I’ll enjoy my bed. Don’t take it the wrong way, though.” Paige frowns, as Zachary waggles his eyebrows which freaked Paige out.

                                                             *

         “Where are you taking me?” Zachary’s voice wasn’t so manly now. “The ice-cream parlor.” Hannah slyly grins. “Can’t we go tomorrow?” Harry shakes his head at Zachary’s cowardy answer. “There’s an ice-cream parlor, open twenty four seven and we’ll stop there.” Zachary takes a deep breath.

Harry pulls over and they trudge out, Zachary reluctant to do so. I mean, dark alley; it was like they were deliberately leaving him there to get raped. Nearby, there was an ice-cream parlor. “See, it isn’t that bad.”

Next door, there was a nightclub. Well then. “Hey, Zachary, the ice-cream parlor or the nightclub; loosen up a little, loverboy.” Harry teases. Zachary pulls a long face. “I heard you’ve been craving Paige for a while.” Zachary’s face grows hot.

“Instead of having Paige, knowing she will refuse to be with you, why not find yourself a new girl?” Hannah giggles, twirling around. Maybe Harry and Hannah are right. Zachary pushes the handle of the door that led to the nightclub.

“The nightclub, it is.” Harry smirks, pulling Hannah closer to his body. “Not a bad idea, Schneider.” Hannah approves. Zachary chuckles, and soon, loud music booms into his ears and the smell of alcohol fills his nostrils.

                                                           *

          Was he drunk? Was he dead? Zachary felt his body destruct into pieces as his words slurred. Harry curses under his breath and although he tried to heave Zachary into the car, Zachary would constantly vomit and not budge. So, Harry did the best thing.

This was to leave him on the pavement. After an hour passes, Zachary’s world seems a bit clearer. His vision wasn’t blurry and he could see Paige, seated on the bench; enjoying the ice-cream. “Ice-cream, eh?” Paige laughs quietly. Zachary shook his head, slightly ashamed.

“C’mon, get inside the car.” Paige demands, ditching her unwanted ice-cream. It wasn’t delicious, anyways. Zachary obeys and staggers to stand up. But with the help of Paige, he was inside, trying his best not to throw up or do any funny things.

“You owe me, Zachary.”

                                                               *

         Zachary took a sip of chamomile tea. “How many times must I tell you, Zachary?” His mum rants on. “No drinking! You just embarrassed us once again, Zachary.” Zachary was miserable, receiving a hangover. Did he do anything weird last night?

It was all Harry’s fault. “And, Paige had to help you.” Paige had helped him? Zachary groans, hiding his face into his hands. Paige probably thought him as an alcoholic director. No wonder she had declined him on his offer of going on a date.

“I’m sorry, mum.” Zachary apologizes. His mum huffs and crosses her arms, upset. “I’ll get you an aspirin and continue to drink your tea.” Zachary nods, hanging his head low. It was time he got to work.

                                                            *

          “Thank you, Paige.” Zachary shyly smiles. “No problemo.” Paige laughs, making Harry direct his attention towards the both of them. “How was last night?” Zachary felt like giving him a good smack. “I can’t believe you actually hooked up with her. You guys were seriously into it. Man, your moans were loud.” Zachary’s mouth drops. Paige winks at Zachary. “Didn’t know you actually had those feelings.”

Harry continues to explain further about what Zachary had did until Ciara disrupts them. “Well, well, Mister and Mrs Gossip.”

“That’s us.” Harry cheekily replies.

***

author’s stupid note:

hehe, poor Zachary. it’s make-fun-of-Zachary-day! yay. this chapter does not suck and you guy’s don’t. tehe, actually, this chapter does suck. whatever. guys, major problem.

i developed a crush. in reality. wut.

love,

rhea mae.