quotes and stuff

Quotes, words and love.

Harry sits alone in his room, scanning the posters that were neatly placed on the walls, deeply in thought. The posters were quotes and sayings that his Mum had stuck on the walls for him before at their old house when he was younger to motivate and encourage him. He wondered if he had took up the advice of finding someone who he truly loved, instead of breaking fragile hearts of young women.

There was a soft knock at the door. Harry glances up from his iPhone and fixes a smile on his face, heading over towards the door and unlocking it to reveal Niall, standing opposite the doorway; slightly smiling. “Glad to see you’re still on your feet,” Niall says, taking a step inside. “Same here, you’re okay?” Harry replies, receiving a nod from Niall.

“What about you? I’m sorry about my harsh words but those fame and publicity stunts are eating me up.” Niall complains. “I’m aware of that. How do you think I feel when I have to suffer through these publicity acts and pretend that I’m actually in love?” Harry questions, frustrated. “Awful, I guess. If management pressures you, I’ll volunteer myself to do a publicity act,” Harry’s eyes widen. “No, Niall, don’t risk it,”

“It’s for the sake of letting you finally find someone, and love them rather those management-driven ones where you were forced to love them,” Niall reasons with Harry, who doesn’t seem convinced. “But, still,” Harry starts. “There’s a party going on and we weren’t invited?” Sophia sticks her head into the room. “We don’t need to hand out invitations to make you guys barge into my room, I mean, it’s already a habit of yours,” Harry bluntly says.

Sophia grins, before giving the both of them a thumbs and disappearing down the hallway to probably alert the rest of the boys, and girls. Niall shakes his head, chuckling. “So, we’re cool?”  Harry asks. “We’re cool,” Niall beams, glad to see Harry smiling again. “Now, let’s head downstairs before they barge in and create a tornado in my room,” Harry jokes.

Downstairs, the girls had already started their own conversation and the boys were still arguing about which game to play and yet still compete. Niall makes a turn and walks inside the kitchen whereas Harry decides to break the argument. “Look, instead of arguing about which game to play, I suggest we settle down for a movie instead,” Harry recommends. “I second that,” Niall calls from the kitchen.

“Not such a bad idea, I thought maybe you’d be all negative after what Niall had accused you of,” Louis reminds Harry, who shakes his head; running his fingers through his curls. The girls were nodding their heads, agreeing with the idea. Raine, who was now familiar about Harry uncomfortable with girls who were too clingy decided to maintain a smile and talk to him.

“Harry,” Raine begins, causing him to tilt his head back and crane his neck to fix his eyes upon Raine’s face. “I’m sorry if I’ve been such a bad date, ruining your day perhaps.” Harry starts to apologize, making Raine giggle. “The day wasn’t ruined; it just got better. I’m quite amused that you have that side of you,” Raine replies honestly. “You deserve an award for being one of those girls who didn’t walk off after their own date ruins the whole day, I think that’s why I’m interested in knowing you more,” Harry grins, tapping Raine’s nose.