whoops

"I guess singing for three straight whole hours wasn't enough for Simon." Louis whimpered in dismay.

The boys were forced to hurry to an interview after a whole day of singing till they could barely breathe. Harry, who had maintained a rather happy mood throughout the entire week had ended smiling and decided on frowning whilst sulking.

As Paul ushered them into the studio where the interview will be held, their sad and grouchy moods had died down slowly as they faced Simon. He smiled at all five of them, as they bombarded him with hello's.

Simon began to fill them on the events that will be happening in the next few days. Even Louis, who was most likely to imitate Simon remained focused. Only Harry had went for a walk.

Mentally.

His attention had found itself on the topic of asking a girl out on a date, which was rather rare as he was the one who will give away techniques and advice on dating. Moreover, Harry had much better experience with girls, so nobody was surprised.

But, this challenge that he will tackle will cause him to attract attention from the paparazzi, who are such a bother. And, what was more, Simon will find out.

And, Harry doesn't want that to happen.