A Night In Gotham

In the dead of night in Gotham City the city's lights shun brightly illuminating the large buildings and the many cars making their way along the roads along with the many people busying themselves through the streets.

Many men and women passing eachother minding their own business. Couples of young and old were bristling their way through the crowd whilst avoiding hitting people all seeming to enjoy the others presence.

In the distance from above a silhouette can be seen above the city overlooking the proceedings of the hectic night in Gotham.

The scene then comes to the building in which the figure stood one foot at leveraged on the top of the building while the other was on the ground of the roof itself with his arms folded across his lean body figure.

The now identified male was adorned in a battle suit tinted black with blue streaks running across with a blue insignia on his chest connecting the across his body. The lower half of his face was being covered by a black mask whilst his eyes were being covered with a small mask.

On either sides of his waist was two pistals hanging comfortably right there. He looked over the city not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Then out of nowhere static could be heard over the appearant ear piece he was wearing. Hearing said static the man lightly tapped it where the voice of an old man could be heard, "Master (L/n), it would seem that a robbery is taking place on Cole Street. You don't seem to be far from there. I will inform the Master of this immediately."

"Copy that Alfred," the man said as he talked into the contraption connected to his ear. As if on cue a little away from his location. Alarms can be heard going off.

The masked man only gave a small ^Hmph^ as he fully stepped onto the ledge of the building. "Guess this isn't going to be boring after all," he said as he suddenly began to slowly lean backward.

Eventually falling off the roof he began to descend into an alleyway where he would try to get closer to a wall and use his hand and activate what could only be described as talens into the layer of bricks.

His speed greatly reduced as he got closer to the ground eventually stopping his death worthy drop.

He then began running where he would then tap his wrist and all of a sudden a bright set of lights was activated I the alleyway as well as the roar of an engine.

As the blue colored vehicle's roof slid back the man jumped in where the roof would then slide back and the car's wheels would skid and create a cloud of smoke and then take off bursting into the streets lighting up the city in an array of noise a...

As the blue colored vehicle's roof slid back the man jumped in where the roof would then slide back and the car's wheels would skid and create a cloud of smoke and then take off bursting into the streets lighting up the city in an array of noise along with the many sirens of officers that would shortly be on their way.

As the car sped through the streets a bank soon came into view. The man stomped on his brakes and turned the steering wheel of the vehicle before drifting and stopping just in front of a black car, which can only be described as the get away vehicle.