how old r u? pt.2

we were in the car on our way to meet my manager Jungkook still hasn't said a word after what happened in my room. 

~at the building~

we arrived. "Jungkook say something" 

he remained silent.

"say at least 1 word"

"1 word, happy?" he said still looking mad.

"no, I want to have a full conversation with you"

"but I don't want to have 1 with you so can we please just talk to your manager and go?"

"ok....if that makes you happy :( " I sad in a sad tone. 

JUNGKOOK POV:

yes, I am mad at her and she deserves it.

She keeps playing with my damn feelings and then acts innocent. 

after we stepped into the elevator she directly grabbed her phone and texted someone.

"who are you texting?" I asked her 

"nobody of your concern" she said mad.

"I'm your boyfriend I deserve to know" I said sounding as intimidating as I could.

"fake boyfriend you mean" after she said that my heart broke into pieces.

"forget it let's talk to your manager and go" .....

EUNBYUL POV

 "annyeong manager-nim  how are u today?" I asked trying to sound cheerful.

" I'm good Eunbyul-ah how are you?" he said smiling as always.

"I'm good too how's Daehwi?"

"he's good he said he would text you one of these days"

"*cough cough* oh hello nice too meet you my name is Jeon jungkook" he smiled as if he was an angel. guess what bitch, he isn't bitch.

"oh yeah I forgot manager on in this is Jungkook my boyfriend" I said fake smiling again

"ok let's get this started follow me to my office pls" manager-nim said eyeing jungkook.

after walking for 2 minutes we stopped and went into the office.

"So me and my boss have decided to make it a mystery so Eunbyul you have to post pictures of you guys without showing his face" He looked like he enjoyed doing this.

"yes sir we will begin today" I love his smile he never really smiles.

"And sir, our teacher asked if we could participate in the international dance competition?" after Jungkook asked that my heart started to beat.

"of course why not? you're still a teen I can't stop you from doing the things you love" he said giving me an eye smile.

"ok that's all we wanted to talk about now let's go Juancock" I said as I took his hand and pulled him with me. 

~Eunbyul's house

"ok so go put on your face mask and wear sunglasses." I said as I unlocked my front door.

"wait be quiet follow me" he said as we tiptoed to the living room.

we heard allot of moving sounds like fighting or kissing...

"what's that sound?" I asked Jungkook as I tried to look over his shoulder.

"they- they're kissing" he said amused