"That's fine. I'll drive you home then." Adrian stated.

"No, don't. I don't want to go home. How about we continue your tutorial?" I suggested, meekly.

"Sure, why not?" He said and ushered me home.

We were not doing anything practically. I was happy feeling the fur carpet. Adrian was sitting on his bed, obviously doing something on his iPhone.

"Hey,are you gonna tutor me or what?" I complained at him.

"You already reminded me that you don't need tutoring anymore." He remarked.

"Then maybe I should get going." I said and I saw Adrian freeze.

"How about you stay for dinner? I hope that will be okay with your mom," he said with caution.

"I dunno. Gemma must be freaking out by now." I replied, low.

"What shall we do if you don't want your tuition?" Adrian said as he jumped onto the floor. He had his eyes on me as if it was the very first time he was seeing me. I blushed.

"Then, tell me about you. Tell me more about you. I'd like to know you better." Adrian requested, like a little boy.

"There's nothing you need to know about me." I murmured, "you already know enough."

"Let me just ask one question, then," Adrian asked and I grinned.

"What do I have in return? If I answer your question, will you do anything for me?"

"I cant change time for you, but I promise that I would do anything for you if you answer my question. But it should be only be the truth. Deal?"

"Deal." I bargained.

I was waiting for the question. Adrian's jaw was set and his eyebrows were knotted down. Despite his usual mood, he was now looking serious.

I was mesmerized.

He had already lighted up inside me. I can feel sparks igniting and going off; a firework. I wanted to end everything, I wanted to run away, I wanted to disappear.
But part of me wanted to stay. Part of me begged me to stay with him.

"Here comes the question," Adrian cleared his throat for me and said in one breath;

"Are you really lesbian?"

I jerked away from him. He was awfully close to me, I could even feel his aroma radiating through me. His attraction was distracting.

"No." I said.

"That's it? "No" is your answer? But why did you lie to Barry earlier?" He was acting furious, even agitated at me.

"That's my concern, smart boy." I exclaimed. "And you already asked one question, remember?"

"How about one more question? I'll change time for you if you answer this one..." he was teasing me trying hard to let my walls down.

"I don't want to answer anymore," I admitted, flatly, trying hard to avoid his gaze.

Adrian stood silently for a while.