An unforgettable trial

The extreme growl caused the people inside the establishment to panic. "We need to run away!" the establishment suddenly trembles causing the walls and ceiling to crumble. "Run!" I pulled Yna towards a breaking window to escape the establishment. Adelina, Judita and Sandy are just behind us as the establishment crumbles.

"That was just a nick of time" Yna stated as she watches the building to turn into dust.  "Watch out!" Adelina run towards us to push us to safety as a winged beast soar towards us. "Judita aim for the wings" Sandy commanded as Judita releases an enlightened arrow towards the sky, "Let the moonlight pierce" Judita smiled as the arrow split into three arrows and pierced through the beast's wings and abdomen "Destiny". "Is that it?" I am amazed on how Judita attacked the beast.

"Not yet!" Sandy shouted as Adelina once again protected us by pushing us to safety. "Make Adelina into her battle attire!" Sandy yelled as Judita tries to aim the soaring beast again. "It is too fast!" Judita said as fires an arrow and missed.

Make her into battle attire? How?

"How to do that?!" I asked Sandy making her shocked, "You don't know?" she then picked up by Judita to dodge the beast's attack. "Focus your strength to Adelina" she explained while she helps Judita to aim the beast by pointing it to her.

Focus my what?

Adelina was able to summon her weapons to block the beasts attack making it soar upwards again. "Be careful the next attack is really strong" Judita said as Adelina went towards us and raised her shield.

"I will protect both of you" Adelina ensured our safety as she faced towards the beast. "Incoming!" Sandy shouted as the beast dived towards Adelina like a comet.

I need to help Adelina!

Judita kept on firing arrows towards the beast trying to impair it, "No use!" she said as she picked up Sandy to flee. 

While the beast is rapidly taking speed towards us I felt an enormous surge of strength coming from with in me. Just before the beast hit us a bolt of lightning out of no where hit Adelina throwing me and Yna away. "Are you okay?" Yna asked as she crawls towards me, "Yes I am fine" my gaze shifted from Yna towards Adelina seeing her in her battle attire as she parry with the beast's attack.

 "Are you okay?" Yna asked as she crawls towards me, "Yes I am fine" my gaze shifted from Yna towards Adelina seeing her in her battle attire as she parry with the beast's attack

"Finally!" Judita said as she fires another arrow towards the sky, "Let the blessing of Artemis befall to the wicked" the arrow shined as it is guided by light downwards "Fortune!" impaling the beast downward making it fall before Adelina. "Now Adelina!" I shouted as she smiles, "My spear will make the earth roar!" she waves her spear as an image of a spear appears before the beast. "Exkaiser!" she thrusts her spear making the image to fall down towards the beast crushing it on the ground making the ground covered with a thick cloud of dust.