A systematic deduction (Yna's POV)

Stuck here in my office at the hospital and spending time by reading all of my patients' records just pushed me to realize about something. How do people from Amy's world judge on stuffs, sense of good and bad and also what are the rules that dictate balance. Knowing about their currency and how do they obtain it was not enough to understand everything.

I need to study every single therapy that can be used on someone who is in the condition like Lisa's. Maki said that I should help her and it is now my responsibility to assist Lisa since Maki is no longer with us. Missing Maki made me browse my phone's gallery remembering our high school days. On how I met the two of them and how I became some kind of role model in our school.

Tears shed on my face as I keep on browsing, Maki and Lisa are the friends worth to say for keeping but now I must do everything as a Psychiatrist to help Lisa recover.

As I continue to browse I saw a picture of me and Amy when we went out shopping and made me recall the incident at Rick's house.

In front of Richard's house 

Is he home? Did Rick didn't go to work?  The questions in my head as I hear the sound of water running from his drainage. So I quickly checked his water and it is really running. With no hesitations I used my duplicated keys to open the gate and the front door.

"Hey babe may I barge in!" I was excited on entering the door seeing a woman wearing a shirt but nothing on her bottom make me feel raged. The woman saw me and I could tell I alarmed her badly as our eyes locked to each other. "Who are you!?" I asked the woman for questions starts to enter my head as I want to calm down but that was impossible. For seeing another women in your boyfriend's house wearing just a shirt is something new. With my rage I rush towards her for I started to become impatient, with no further explanation or words I just grabbed her hair and pulled it with an enrage strength. I noticed she was trying to do something with her hands as I pull her hair harder. She was able to escape me and now she just starts to avoid every single thing I threw to her.

Suddenly my phone ring pulling me back to reality.

It was just one of my co-workers and I just ignored it for I know it will be just an invitation for some nights-out. How many times I should reject them to make them realized that I am not interested on having nights-out. With that I started to imagine how are clubs in Amy's world or if there are any to begin with.

I realized I should begin fixing Amy's papers I contacted someone.

"Hello sir, how much to make fake documents?" Me asking directly to the point

"It depends on what the papers needed to be don" the man answered

The two of us talked over the phone what is needed and when I can get it and what should be the other details to input on Amy's papers.

"I will talk with Rick tomorrow about the papers" as I relax my shoulders I saw a man naming Terry Hicks on one of the folders. As I check his profile I saw he was diagnosed with Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia - is the most persistent and disabling of the major mental illnesses. It usually attacks people between the ages of 16 and 30, as they are beginning to realize their potential. It affects approximately one in 100 people worldwide, (one per cent of the population), affecting men and women almost equally.