A promoted trouble

Adelina inspects the piece of cloth and she nods towards Yna confirming it is from those foul creatures, Yna then excused the two of them as they walk far from the other two. "What was it Amy?" Yna was looking towards the other girls watching them. "This was certainly from the same dimensional beast that we saw before but this one is a bit different" Adelina explained that this one is cased by the good will summoning.

Based on Adelina's explanation someone in the library summoned a dimension beast and fallen as a victim of it. Adelina told Yna major differences of the two.

1) Good-will attacks those who are with in their territory of summoning

2) They don't kill easily because those who they only caught staring at them are their targeted ones

3) Bad-will attacks viciously and randomly feeding on life force

4) Bad-will kills ruthlessly

5) Good-will are emitting light from their bodies

6) Bad-will they can hide in shadows

"I think both are scary" Yna said after Adelina explained everything making her nod in agreement. "Yna, what are you guys talking about?" Maki approached them making them change the topic, "We where just talking about how traumatic what happened to her" Yna said making Maki tap her shoulder. "That is why I asked you to come with me for you are a psychiatrist right?" she smiled towards Yna as her tears fall, "I want you to help her so she can recover from that trauma" she added as her hands tremble on Yna's shoulder. "But you will be the one to pay the sessions" as Yna said that she made Maki giggle, "You are a pirate" Yna smirked to her.

As Lisa calms down by Maki's comfort, Adelina sensed something around Richard even more and she whispered to Yna about it. "I think we must go now" Yna stood up then hugged Lisa, "I think I should be going as well" Maki added as she patted Lisa's head. "Please take care" Lisa said as she smiles towards them, the other three girls smiles to her and left her house all together.

Inside the Library

"Hey pal, let's check it out?" Anthony asked as he wants to peek at that door, "I think it is not a good idea" I answered him as I saw pile of dust around us. "Are you chicken ol'pal?" Anthony starts to mock me, "Yes I am" I said as I move away. "You two what are you doing here?" a guard came towards us, "We are just looking for something" Anthony said as he checks the books. "This is the section for Religious books for children" the guard paused as the two of us look at the books "So what do two adults doing here?" he continued to ask then he saw a lump of dust on a book on the floor. "Are you two on drugs?" he asked.

WAIT??!!! WHAT??! DRUGS??!! I THINK THIS GUARD IS THE ONE ON DRUGS!

"No sir we are not on drugs!" Anthony got carried away as his voice went louder. "Then what are you two hiding behind that door?" the guard asked as he walks passing the two of us. I tried to stop him but he open the door blinding the three of us with intense light, "What is that" before the guard even continue the creature saw him and suddenly appeared in front of him. As the guard became fascinated with the creature, his body starts to glow then smokes suddenly lights came out from the guard's eyes and mouth. Watching this freaked Anthony and ran away as I quickly followed him. 

"I told you pal that is wicked" Anthony rush away as I follow him making us bump other people then one by one those people became dust. "Hey pal over here" I was pulled by Anthony to hide between bookshelves as we saw the creature passed by incinerating person by person causing some commotion in the library. The two of us tried sneaking quietly under the tables as screams fill up the library.

Behind the library

As screams can be heard from the inside of the library Maki, Yna and Adelina heard it so they rush towards the back door for the library. "Monster!" a librarian ran away from the back door making Yna and Adelina looked to each other. "Do you think that monster was the one Lisa was talking about?" before Yna and Adelina could answer or hold Maki she rushed inside grabbing an iron bar from the dumpster. "Stop Maki!" Yna followed her as Adelina chased them,

Front of the library

Me and Anthony where about to arrive the exit when I heard Yna's voice inside. "Anthony don't follow me anymore" I rush inside before Anthony can even say a thing. I run inside as quickly I can in search of Yna.

CRAP!! WHAT IS YNA DOING HERE?!!

"Maki!" Yna is shouting to call Maki for they got separated by some number of people they bump on to. "Lord Richard is near lady Yna" Adelina stated as Yna nodded. "Can you summon your equipment Amy?" she asked her as Adelina tries to summon her spear and shield. "Not yet lady Yna" she responded to Yna's question as they got hide behind a bookshelf. "Just keep on trying Amy" Yna and Adelina move quietly for Adelina noticed the beast was nearby also.

"I hope Yna is alright" I said to myself as I continue to run and look for her but what I found was the beast preying on another human being. "Wow, I am looking for the girl of my life and I saw something that would take away my life" I sweat as I hide under a table watching a person incinerate by light and turning into dust.

Suddenly I heard someone shouting "I will pay you on what you have done to Lisa!" as my head pops out I saw Maki holding an iron bar standing by the railings of the second floor. "No Maki!" Yna shouted from behind of a bookshelf just behind of the beast. 

WHAT?! MAKI AND YNA??! OH CRAP THEY GOT THE BEAST'S ATTENTION!? WHAT SHOULD I DO??! WHAT SHOULD ADELINA DO?!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO!!!