Infinite Strength Technique

Start from the beginning

Gaea sighed, she really hated being ordered around but she needed Apoth to be successful in her plan.

Gaea chuckled, she could always kill him in his sleep after the war is over, then she wouldn't have any threats.

Gaea cackled, perfect, she would eliminate the threat when he is asleep after the war is over.

Gaea calmed down, then her presence disappeared from where Apoth had called her.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Apoth stood in the middle of a desert in Greece. There he would be his weakest as no water would be near him for many, many miles.

He decided to kick off his training with his vapor travel, having to concentrate on the only source of water, the air.

Apoth seemed to not struggle with this first exercise as he teleported many times at insane speeds, but in reality, however, it drained him extremely.

Apoth became dizzy and he almost fell over his own feet. He stretched his arms in front of him to balance himself.

He blinked a couple of times before resuming to train this part of his training. For what seemed like days, Apoth went without eating and water as he continued teleporting.

Once Apoth had become comfortable enough with the technique he stopped and started another technique.

Apoth summoned as much water as he could from the dry air, only resulting in a pond size of water.

Apoth smirked, that would be enough anyway. He commanded the water to consume him and coated his skin.

Apoth decided to call this technique, the "Infinite strength" technique.

This instantly started to heal Apoth and strengthen him. He then summoned even more water from the air, thanks to his infinite strength technique.

He started to manipulate the water into many sizes and shapes of water. He turned the water to ice than gas than back to water.

But thanks to his infinite strength technique he didn't break a sweat as he trained.

One Month Later

A month after training with the infinite strength technique activated, he started to do the same training as he had without the infinite strength technique.

At first, it was harder but after advancing his strength with the technique over the month he could easily do every manipulation without the infinite strength technique.

Only he knew what he could do with the technique.

Another Month Later

Since he had been training without his new found technique for another month, he believed he could double his strength from when he started training.

Apoth smirked as he stopped his last exercise. He was finally done with his training.

Apoth looked down at his hands that were covered in gauntlets. He clenched his fist in satisfaction.

He was so much more powerful, and it felt so good. Apoth's eyes flicked to his damaged training site.

The Earth was ripped up, a result of Apoth's Earth manipulation he had only trained for one day.

The air was much drier and a pond laid in the middle of the site. Apoth sighed, he was worried.

He really did not want to go back and find a failure Gaea probably has let happen.