4 (Storm Strikes)

Start from the beginning

Name: Arata Ito
Title: Hacker De Stelle
Gender: Male
Age: 14
Likes: U.M.A's, His guns, His laptop.
Dislikes: Tall people, Know-it-all's, People who have a short fuse.
Looks: Black, untamed hair (like Akira Kurusu -Persona 5 -Manga Ver) and red eyes.
Personality: Calm and mature but when angry, is, even more, scarier than Hibari Kyoya. Very smart and athletic. Uses guns and hand to hand combat. Prefers long range. Has a problem with people taller than him and hates to be called short (sort of like Edward Elric). Believes in U.M.A's.
Flames: Storm.

There

There. Arata is an OC. Anyway. Tsuna smirked, even more, when Arata gave him a note; Enma sweatdropped at his friends' antics.

"Enma~" Tsuna whispered.

"You're going by yourself." Enma was blunt. A bit too blunt for Tsuna's liking. He scoffed and mumbled a 'fine' to Enma.

The lessons went on until it was finally the end of school.

"Okay. So what did you guys want?" Hide asked the two storms as Tsuna stayed silent, looking at Arata with interest. Hayato was glaring at Arata whereas Arata smiled a bit. But it was a sadistic smile. They turned to Tsuna and Hidobe.

"I've come to take the title of Vongola Decimo!!/I've come to defeat Gesso Tsunayoshi!" They looked at each other. For once, Arata sharpened his gaze. Hayato gulped but didn't back down.

"Reborn-san! You said that I could become Vongola Decimo after I defeat him?" Reborn was in a tree observing the fight.

"You are Gesso Tsunayoshi? I know your real identity and your position. As well as Enma Kozato's." Tsuna narrowed his eyes at Arata, who was smirking, his smile dropping into a more serious face.

"And know who you are," He walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "Hacker De Stelle." Arata jumped back. Tsuna had a closed-eye smile on his face. "You said you wanted to fight me. Then fight me."

Their fight started as Enma watched them fight. Reborn noticed his presence and looked at him. Enma simply smiled back. His attention was in Tsuna's fight. Hayato and Hidobe stopped theirs and looked at the two. Arata started to test Tsuna's agility and defence by simply throwing punches at Tsuna. Tsuna dodged every single one. Arata aimed a punch at Tsuna's right side of his face. He just dodged to the left. A punch to the left. He dodged to the right. He aimed for the face. He ducked. It went on for a while until Arata decided to turn serious. Taking out a gun, he backflipped back and shot a few shots at Tsuna who just moved his head. Like Luffy in One Piece. Arata was stunned for only a split-second but that was enough for Tsuna. He had put a knee on his neck and had him on the ground. Arata's eyes widened. But he replaced that with a smile that said he gave up. He threw his hands up and chuckled.

"I give. You're too good." Tsuna removed his knee and helped Arata up. "Let me re-introduced himself." He patted off dust and stored his guns away. "My name is Arata Ito. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Juudaime." A small blush made it's way to Arata's face. Tsuna jumped at the sudden nickname whereas Enma laughed, revealing where he was. Hide, Hayato and Arata were shocked by this; Reborn knew he was there; Tsuna had a fake hurt face.

"B-But you said... How could you, Enma-kun?" Tsuna started to tear up. Arata smiled softly and patted Tsuna on the head, playing along with Tsuna's act.

"There there. Sawada Tsunayoshi..." He whispered in Tsuna's ear. Tsuna his smirk behind a kicked puppy expression. Arata fake-glared at Enma. "How dare you? He's a just an 'innocent', little boy." Hide and Hayato snapped out of their shock and looked at each other. One more worried than the other. And so their fight began.

(The fight went just like in the anime. Yes, Hayato was saved by Hidobe and became his right-hand man and Storm Guardian.)