He/You Cheats Part 2

Luke-

"You know what Luke. I don't need you. I don't need you to go behind my back and cheat on me. This five year relationship means nothing to me anymore." You told him before you were half way up the stairs. "When we got married and the promises we made apparently don't mean anything to you. They meant something to me. Luke Hemmings you were the only boy I have ever loved." He stood there and continued to cry. "Y/n, please, I didn't mean to cheat on you." He sobbed and ran after you. You walked into your daughters room. "Bec, what's wrong sweetie?" You asked her. "I don't like seeing you and daddy fighting. When you fight it makes me sad." She cried and rubbed her tears out of her eyes. "Please be happy again." You kissed her cheek and walked out of her room. "Luke, can we talk?" You asked him and he nodded. "Our four year old is in there crying because we are fighting." You told him and pointed towards your daughters room. "y/n, I'm so sorry." He continued to cry and hugged you tightly. "I'll never cheat on you again, I promise." He kissed your forehead. "Let's go make Becca some soup." You smiled and you walked into the kitchen to make the soup. "I love you, y/n." Luke told you. "I love you too, Luke." You said.

Ashton-

"This was a mistake to hang out with you." Michael told you. "I think it would be better if you left." You sat there as he said that. You didn't know what to do and that made you cry even harder. "Don't just sit there! Go after him!" Michael screamed at you. You got up and ran after Ashton. You saw him walking down the driveway and then kick his car. "Ashton, wait." You called after him. "What do you want?" He asked sternly. "I just wanted to say sorry, that's all." You told him and walked down the street. "I know you might not forgive me but just remember for all the times I forgave you for cheating on me or some messed up shit. Just remember that." He looked at you as you said that, knowing that this was the only time you ever cheated and he cheated on you way more times. "I'm sorry." Ashton said. "What?" You asked. "I said I'm sorry." He told you. "For what? Everytime you messed up you never say sorry and now you are saying sorry now?" You asked him. Now you were mad. "Yeah." He answered. "Well it's too late now Ashton and we are not a thing anymore." You told him. "I hope the next girl you date leaves you when you first do some messed up shit." He looked at you, not knowing what to say. "Thank you Ashton for a great relationship that wasn't all that great."

Michael-

You didn't know what to do. Michael didn't believe you and all you could do was cry. That's what you did, you cried in the driveway. After a couple minutes of crying, you went into the house again. Michael started to yell at you again. "Stop lying to me, you did cheat on me!" He yelled. "I did not cheat on you." You said calmly and he slapped you across the face. You put your hand to your cheek, where he slapped you and started to cry again. "Get out of my house." You screamed. "Y/n, I'm sorry." He told you. "No, get out of my house and never come here again. I'll make sure my parents drop your stuff off at your house tomorrow." You whispered and pushed him out the door. "Y/n, I didn't mean to hit you." He said. "No Michael, just leave and never come back again." You said. "Goodbye, Michael."

Calum-

Calum came to your house the next day to collect his stuff. Everytimw he walked past you, he looked you in the eyes, hoping that you would forgive him. "Calum, would you like some lunch?" You asked him and grabbed your purse from the counter. "Yes please." He whispered. You both had to whisper because of the amount of screaming and crying you both did, which caused you two to lose your voice. You both slipped on your shoes and he followed you towards the car. "I can drive." He said and you nodded. "I'm sorry for cheating on you." Calum began to say. "I accept your apology because I love you and I don't want to miss you." You told him. "I love you, y/n." He told you. "I love you more, Calum." You said. He kissed you and you kissed back and the you went out for lunch together.

A/N-

These are really sucky... uh yeah comment requests and goodnight losers love ya...