#8All Too Well- Taylor Swift (Calum)

"'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night we dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well, yeah."

You smiled to yourself as you thought about memories of you and Calum when you bought your apartment together. "What are you smiling about, y/n?" Calum asked, sitting beside you. "Just memories of our first few days in this apartment together." You said. "That was only a week ago y/n." Calum laughed. "I know." "What memory is it?" "My favorite memory." you looked at him with a big smile in your face. "Will you like to dance my fine lady?" Calum asked in a fancy way. "Yes." You giggled. He opened up the refrigerator and pulled out some orange juice for the both of you, not even bothering to close the door. "Your glass of our fine orange juice is ready." Calum said and handed it to you. You took a sip and set it on the counter as he put his arm around your waist and you started slow dancing. He twirled you around as you giggled and kissed his nose, his smile growing big. "I love you." He whispered in your ear as you swayed back and forth. "I love you more." You said and grinned at him. "I love you more than anything in the world." He said and twirled you around and picked you up bridal style.

A/N-

Ik All Too Well by Taylor Swift is a sad song and this was supposed to be sad but I had to make it cute and special because I'm a Calum girl an I would end up crying until I die if I made it sad...