Waiting for Him In the Airport

Luke-

"I want to see Luke so bad." You said to your best friend. "I know you do y/n but there is something you should know." y/b/f/n sighed. "I just want to cuddle with him." You continued to say, ignoring your best friend and what she was saying. "Y/n, I'm warning you." She said but you still ignored her. "I just want to kiss him and give him a big giant hug." You said and smiled. "Flight 203 has landed." You heard a worker say and you got excited. "That's Luke's flight!" You exclaimed. The passengers that were on the flight started to come out. Some were running to their families and some were heading to the bathroom while others went to go get their other belonging. You noticed Ashton coming off of the plane and then you saw Michael and Calum. Yoy ran to them and have them each hugs. "Where is Luke?" You asked and they frowned. "Oh, he's coming." Calum said and he looked like he was going to punch someone. You heard Luke laughing and you ran to him. "I missed you so much." a you whispered as you hugged him tighter. You noticed he wasn't hugging back so you stepped away from him, seeing he was holding hands with another girl. You felt your heart breaking into a million pieces. "Luke, how could you?" You asked, starting to cry. "I- uh... y/n, I can explain." Luke said. "Explain what? It looks like you have nothing to explain." You sobbed. You walked away and went to the boys. "Y/n, please wait. y/n, please." Luke kept saying but you ignored him. He kept calling after you as Calum put his arm around you.

Ashton-

"Y/n, when will Ash and the boys come off the plane?" Harry, Ashton's little brother, asked. "I don't know but it should be here in less than two hours." you answered. It was just you and Harry waiting for Ashton and the boys. Ashton's sister, Lauren, was sick and their mom was watching over her. "Y/n, I'm hungry." Harry said. "Lets go get you something to eat, buddy." You told him. You wandered over to a little pizza place and ordered pizza and went back to the section of the airport where Ashton's plane was landing. "I'm tired." Harry yawned. "go to sleep and I'll wake you when Ashton's plane lands." You told Harry as he closed his eyes and rested his head in your lap. You pulled out your phone and went on Twitter to do something. You soon got bored with that so you went on Instagram and then you got bored with that. You decided to close your eyes too but an announcement came on saying that Ashton's flight landed. "Harry, wake up." You said and poked him. "Harryyy." You said and shook him. He woke up and smiled. "Is his flight here? Is his flight here?" Harry asked excitedly and you nodded. You noticed Ashton looking around, trying to find you. You walked over to him and he saw you and dropped his stuff, running over to you. You ran to him and he picked you up. "I missed you." You smiled as he kissed you for the first time in months. "I missed you." He said and smiled. Harry walked over and he hugged him and ruffled his hair. "I missed you buddy." He said as he smiled bigger. "I missed you more." Harry laughed as he hugged Ashton tighter.

Michael-

You were waiting for Michael's plane to land and you couldn't wait. While waiting, you met some fans of 5SOS and took pictures with them and it was a great way to pass the time. "Are you excited to see Michael?" One fan asked. "Oh yes, I'm so excited." You smiled at the girl. "I want Michael to do that thing that happens in romantic movies. Like where he comes running towards you and then you run to him and all that shit." Another fan said and you laughed. "Do you guys want to wait with me?" You asked them and they all said yes. "Y/n, you are so pretty." Another fan said. "Thank you." You smiled at the fan. "y/n is always smiling and she loves to meet us and this just makes me happy." The same fan said and your smile got even bigger. An announcement came on saying that the boys' flight just landed. "Guys that is their flight!" You exclaimed. "Let's ignore the boys and go mob a random person!" A fan said and you laughed. "I think that might scare that random person." You said. You and the fans waited for the boys to come off. Ashton was the first one to come off and he walked over to you and the fans. "hi Ashton!" The fans said. "Hi guys! How are you?" Ashton asked. "Guys we missed you! We missed Australia!" Luke exclaimed, walking over to you and the fans with Calum. "Australia is the home of the best band." Calum said. "And the best fans." Ashton added. "And the best families." Luke smiled. "Don't forget about the best girlfriends." Michael whispered in your ear as he hugged you. "Michael!" You yelled, turning around. "I missed you!" You smiled, kissing him. "I missed you more!" Michael said and kissed you again.

Calum-

You were waiting for Calum's plane to land all alone with nothing to do. You just sat there and started to cry, missing Calum so much. You cried for a couple minutes and decided to get up and walk around. You walked around in the gift shops and walked around the airport at least two times. You bought a magazine from one of the gift shops and sat down and started to read it, getting bored with it. You went on twitter and scrolled through all the tweets. You got bored with that so you exited out of twitter and turned your phone off. You started to get hungry so you went to the other side of the airport. You got your food and say down and ate it. You walked back to the other side of the airport and saw Luke. "y/n!" Luke said as you hugged each other. "Where are the boys at?" You asked him. "Ashton is in the bathroom and Michael is with Calum." He told you. "y/n, you better go over to Calum. he thought you didn't show up and he started crying." Michael said from behind you. "Where is he?" You asked, already tearing up. Michael pointed to Calum and you ran over to him. "Calum!" You yelled as he turned around. "Y/n!" he yelled back as he started running to you. "Calum I missed you so much." You mumbled and started crying. "I missed you more." Calum told you and hugged you tighter. You stood there, hugging each other in the middle of the airport, not caring of anyone was looking. He kissed your forehead and continued to hug you tighter.

A/N-

I feel like this could be better... Calum's has a lot of detail to it I feel like idk.... anyways comment requests....

Insta- ugh.alexa

Twitter- cliffrdmichael