Chapter 9

Magnus and I where now on our way to meet Jocelyn when Isabelle came runnign towards us. 

' You have to help us locate Jace, Magnus', she said and Magnus gave her a nod.

 ' I'll come with', I said and followed the two. We walked into the courtyard where Alec, Clary, Luke and Lydia where waiting. 

' Okay Magnus whenever you're ready', Isabelle said and he gave her a nod. He spread his arms and spoke out the locating spell. But unfortunatly it wasn't any use. Magnus stopped and dropped his arms. 

' Sky help him out. Together you can find jace ', Alec said and I looked from him to Magnus. He gave me a nod and I knew he ment that we would pretend i used magic. I walked to Magnus and grabbed his hands as he spoke out the spell with me following his lead. Suddenly my runes started to burn and a golden light was showing from them wich made me confused. 

' MAGNUS!?', I asked as a strong wind appeared. 

' impossible ', he breathed and then a burst of engergie went through me. I suddenly saw an image of golden wings and a bright light. The energie became too much wich broke the bond between me and magnus sending us both away right into a wall. I fell on the ground and soon a pair of arms lifted me up.

 ' Sky are you okay? Are you hurt?', Alec asked, concern written over his face.

 ' I am okay', I said and shrugged of his arms. I walked over to Magnus and helped him up.

 ' This is a miracle sky.. you are a miracle..', Magnus breathed as he leaned against the wall.

 ' Magnus what are you talking about ?', Lydia asked as the others joined our conversation. Magnus looked at me not knowing if he should say something or not.

' Yesterday I took a potion to make my magic disappear. But apperently it didn't work ', I said and turned to Alec. 

' Why didn't you tell me ?', he asked anger rising in his voice. 

' Alexander that isn't the point right now. I think skyler isn't half warlock but I don't know what else she could be. This is impossible', Magnus said and walked over to stand by my side.

' Wait what?, I said and turned to the warlock. 

' we have to find out what you are. My potion should have worked ', he said and walked away with Lydia following him. I looked at Alec and Isabelle and Clary soon discoverd that we needed some privacy. 

' Come Clary we have to do something ', Izzy said and pulled the confused redhead with her. 

' Why didn't you tell me ?', Alec asked avoiding eye contact with me. 

' Because you would react like this', I scoffed. 

' Like what?', he asked angry. ' Why would you give up your powers?', he continued sitting down on a bench. 

' because your parents would never accept me like this Alec! No one will. I am a embarresment for the shadowhunters Alec why can't you see that!?', I yelled at the ravenhaired shadowhunter while tears ran down my face. 

' Because I love you', he said and stood up walking over to me. 

' Sky since the day I met you I was sold! You are perfect. I am the luckiest guy in the world and that is because I have you. Don't tell me it is not true because it is true. You are everything to me and I couldn't imagine my life without you', he said and cupped my cheeks. 

' Please don't you ever doubt that', he said and embraced me in a hug. 

' I don't deserve you ', I cried in his neck.