Chapter 5

The sun was shining on my face causing me to slowly open my eyes. I was laying next to Alec who was slowly stroking my hair as he stared down at me.

' Goodmorning ', he said in a hot morning voice that send chills down my spine.

 ' Morning ', I said and snuggled up to him even more.

' I have never been so happy Sky', he mumbled and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

' It's like a dream ', I sighted and looked up at him.

' If it is I never wanna wake up ', he said and leaned closer.

' Me neither ', I said and layed my lips on his.

Every time we kissed it felt like the first time. It felt perfect and ment to be. Suddenly a phone rang and Alec groaned.

' I have to go', he said and got up.

' Ugh always a mood killer ', I groaned and also got up.

' I'll text you later okay ? I really need to go now ', he said and pecked my head. I just nodded at him and he left. I just let out a big sigh and fell on the bed. It was not a sigh of dissappointment. It was a sigh of happiness. Something I haven't done in a long time. I grabbed my phone and called Magnus.

' Hello pumpkin ', he said causing me to smile.

' Morning Mag, I wanted to as kif you can go with me to uhm to Elliot. I need to talk but you know how that goes when I go alone ', I said and played with my hair.

' Of course darling. I will be there in ten ', he said.

 ' Ten ', I said and hung up.

And there he was ten minutes later. I waited for him at the entrance of the institute so we could leave as he arrived.

' Ready?', he asked grabbing my hand.

' Never ', I said and we walked tot he door to Idris.

We opened the door and walked in. We walked the al lto familiar path to the graveyard and the closer I got how tighted I grabbed on Magnus his arm.

 ' It's okay Skyler I am with you ', he said and we entered the graveyard.

' It doesn't matter how many times I come here.. it always feels like the first time and not in a good way ', I said and layed my head against his shoulder. We arrived at Elliots grave and as soon as we stood infront of it I felt like I couldn't breath.

' Want to be alone ? ', Magnus asked.

' No.. I can't ', I responded soft. I kneeled down and let go of Magnus who layed a hand on my shoulder for support.

 ' Hey Elliot.. I came here today to tell you something and even though you can't respond or hear me I did want you to know..', I siad and choked a bit. ' I-I have met someone.. He is kind and a good man.. h-he reminds me of y-you ', I said and tears welled up in my eyes. ' I-I felt guilty at first b-but I am starting to love him and if I want to l-love him.. I have to let go of you bit by bit.. ', I siad and looked at the headstone. ' Y-you always have a place in my heart E-elliot. But I have to start living my life again ', I said and stood up.

I turned to Magnus who didn't say anything. He just grabbed me in a strong embrace and I cried. The ground shook as I cried harder and Magnus protaled us to his appartement.

' Shhhhh... It's okay... Just let it out ', he said and strook the back of my head.

 ' I wanna go tot he institute Magnus.. I need to go back ', I said and took a step back whiping off the tears. '