Chapter 6

I decided to take a quick shower because I didn't have duty today. I put on my spotify app with my still growing collection of music as I stepped inside. I don't know how long I stood under the hot water but I couldn't care less about it. I relaxed and took a soap bar. As I traced down my skin I thought about last night with Alec and pictures flashed in my mind. I saw how Alec was holding me.. Loving me I quess. My arms, my neck, my legs.. everything made me think of a piece of last night. Then picures of Elliot flashed to and my happy feeling disappeared again. I kept seeing the images of Elliot and I the night before his death when we decided to take things to a certain next level.

' Stop ', I mumbled and repeated. It just didn't stop. The images kept comming and so did a feeling.. a dark feeling that washed over me.

' STOP!!!', I screamed and grabbed my head while falling on my knees. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

' STOP!', I screamed once more. An earpiercing scream came out of my mouth causing every glass object around me to go to shreds. The images stopped and when I looked up I saw glass everywhere.

' SKYLER?!', Someone yelled from the hallway.

I couldn't respond. My legs, my arms.. everything was numb and even my mind wasn't capable of realizing what happend. The door was kicked in and two people ran inside. It all happened so fast. One of them wrapped a towel around me while the other cupped my face making me look at them. But nothing left my mind or gave them a sign that I was okay. The person who cupped my cheeks lifted me up and ran out of the room with me. I was ,ayed down on a stetcher and I regoniced the nursery.

' Call Bane', I heard and one of the healers kneeled next to me.

' Skyler can you hear me ? if you can let me know', he said. But nothing happenend.

' Magnus is on his way', the other said. The person that brought me here was holding my hand and I sensed his warmth.

' Skyler ! Where is she?', I heard still staring at the ceiling.

' She is here', the healer said. Magnus walked in with a worried expression on his face.

' Move ', he said and the healers moved away. He did his magic and I felt a jolt of lightning go through me. I jumped up from the stretcher and screamed once more. I sat still on the bed looking down at the sheets when my mind started to work again.

' Sky?', someone asked causing me to look up. In turned around and saw Alec sitting next to the bed.

' I'm Okay ', I said softly not realizing I was naked. I looked down and then remembered.

' Holy angels I am naked !', I yelled quickly grabbing the towel and wrapped it around my body.

' Nothing I haven't seen before', Magnus joked causing me to glare at him. The healers left and lucky for me they where female.

' Sky what happend ?', Magnus asked while sitting down next to me.

 ' I was just showering when images appeared in my mind. From me and Elliot.. it was to much for me and then that scream came out', I said looking at the ground.

 ' You need to rest my dear. It has been a little to much for you and because of that you couldn't contain your warlock magic', he said and kissed the top of my head.

' Thanks Magnus ', I mumbled.

' Alec you called me this morning for something'?', Magnus said and turned to Alec who was still.

 ' oh uh yeah.. let's discuss that later', he said and stood up.

' I'll bring you to your room sky', he said and helped me up.