Chapter 4

A few hours later I woke up and sat up straight. There was no sign of Alec and I used that to quickly escape his room. I was still mad at him but a few hours ago I was just weak and needed someone. Now I feel stupid for letting Alec be that someone.

I walked to my room and openend my closet. I grabbed a black skin tight dress and paired it with black stilletos. I put my hair in a ponytaill and walked tot he tech area to find Lydia. I needed to talk to her about Izzy.

As I walked in I saw Alec walking tot he training room and I knew I need to talk with him too. As I walked towards him I saw he was talking to Lydia. I didn't want to interrupt so I decided to eavsdrop. Yes I kno wit is childish but I had to.

' Look I can't let Izzy be exiled for this ', Alec said and walked towards Lydia.

' In the eyes of the Clave she is Guilty. How do you wanna get out of that?', lydia asked raising an eyebrow.

' I have something the Clave wants ', Alec stated.

I looked around the corner and saw him moving even closer to Lydia causing me to feel something weird in my stomach.

' I can give them the mortal cup', he said and I gasped. He had that thing here?

' Hey Skyler, How are you ?', I looked around and saw Raj walking towards me.

' Ow uhm Hi Raj. I am fine. You?', I asked him.

' I am great now I see you are back. Look I wanted to ask you something. Would you like to go on a date sometime ? ', He asked scratching the back of his neck.

I was shocked by this sudden question and didn't expect this at all. As I openend my mouth to reply Alec and Lydia walked down the steps anger all written over Alec's face.

 ' Can I get back to you on that ? ', I asked Raj and walked away before he could reply.

' Lydia we need to talk', i said and Lydia turned around.

' Not now Skyler. We will talk later ', she said stern.

' Raj bring Alec to his sister. Keep it short ', She said and Alec walked away with him.

Lydia walked to her room and I was still following her.

' Lyds I know about the cup.', I stated and she stopped in her doorway.

' And I know who has it', I added making her turn around.

' Did you help them ? ', She asked in disbelieve.

' I had no choice Lydia you know that ', I said and looked at my sister.

 ' I know and I am not mad but we need to get to cup so Valentine won't ', she said and leaned against her door.

' And we will. Just give me a mission to get it and I will ', I said and looked at her.

 ' I can't. after the incident with your magic the Clave gave me orders to not let you out of the institute until you are in total control ', she said and looked a me with pity.

' But I am in control', I said a little angry.

' No you are not ', she said stern.

' I AM ', I stated causing a vase to explode. Lydia gave me a ' Oh reaally look ' causing me to sight in defeat.

' Come here you ', she said and openend her arms. I accepted her embrace crying while doing so.

' I hate it. all of it. I hate it that I can't control my damn magic, I hate it that you imprisoned Izzy, I hate it that Elliot isn't here more then ever and I hate Alec and those stupied feelings', i cried in my sisiters shoulder.