Chapter 2

I slowly opened my eyes meeting a pair of blue ones staring at me.

' Sky!!!', Lydia exclaimed.

She embraced me in one of her killing hugs and I returned the favor.

' I am okay Lyds. You can let go now', I said grasping air.

As she let go I saw Alec and Isabelle across from me while their dad was healing Alec. I stood up walking towards them.

' How are you feeling? ', I asked Alec.

He looked up at me and I swear to god I saw a smile on his lips but it quicky made place for a grimace as his father healed him.

 ' been better. How are you? ', he asked.

' I am fine ', I siad and sat down next to him.

As I sat down his phone started ringing wich Isabelle janked out of his hands.

She walked away from us leaving me with Alec. Lydia was already gone. Probably finding out how the forsaken got in.

 ' Skyler could you help Alec banding his wound? I need to call Magnus Bane for a few new protection spells', His father asked me.

 ' Of course sir ', I said and stood up grabbing some bandages.

As I started on his arm he squirmt.

' Don't. i twill only hurt more if you squirm ', I said and used my shadowhunter speed so he wouldn't be in much pain.

' Thanks.. and not just fort his but alsof or saving my life out ther. If it weren't for you I would-', but I cut him off before he could finish.

' Don't even think about that Alec', I said giving him a small smile.

' Are the wards solid now? Nothing will get through ? ', Alecs dad asked the warlock.

' even my magic has limits ', he replied.

Alec and I walked towards them and the warlock stared at us.

' well well do my eyes decive me or is this true? Skyler Branwell ', the warlock said giving me a cheeky smile.

 ' Come here you', I replied giving one of my closest friends a hug.

' Wait you two know eachother ?', Alec asked as we let go of each other.

' Magnus and I go way back ', I said and gave my favorite warlock a playfull push.

 ' She saved my life once and since then we where friends ', Magnus filled in as he walked tot he next window.

We followed him and Magnus continued his talk with Alec's dad.

' By the way the wards won't hold off that forsaken attack. But my protections will slow them down', he said and did a little more of his magic.

' Extra time is priceless ', Alec's dad replied.

' No... Say that after you get my bill ', Magnus said with a wink.

I chuckled at his comment.

 ' Lydia will take care of that. Excuse me ', he said and walked off.

' So Skyler I see you found yourself a friend ?', Magnus said and looked at Alec with a cheeky grin.

 ' Oh stop right there ', I said laying my finger on the warlocks chest.

' Just as I thought. See you later honey ', He said and gave me a peck on the head before and leaving me with Alec. I turned to Alec and he was already looking at me.