Chapter 71

Prentiss POV

Morgan, Rossi and I went down by the old land where Aria was brought before.

We crossed the caution tape and saw the rest of police officers gathered by a patch of dug up dirt.

We stooped down and examined the body. "It's definitely Noel alright," Rossi spoke up.

"Or at least what's left of him," Morgan added, referring to only his head and a few of his fingers being present.

"His brother must've really hated him to do him like this," I said.

JJ's POV

Reid and I ordered Chinese for the team. Since I was starving I immediately dug into mine.

I pulled the box of noodles and swirled some around on my fork, stopping when I hit something squishy.

I parted the noodles with the fork to get a closer look.

"Aaaah!" I screamed and slid my chair away from the food.

"JJ what's wrong?" Reid asked.

I pointed to the human ear lying in my food.

He put on a pair of gloves and wrapped the ear in a napkin.

Reid's POV

I brought the ear down to the lab just down the hall.

"Hi can I get a DNA testing on this?"

"Sure," an asian lady responded. "It's definitely a female's," she said. "Look closer. Look at the earring."

She held it up towards the light and indeed the ear does belong to a female.

Spencer's POV

I groaned as my eyes slowly fluttered open. I was in a dark, unrecognizable place.

I tried to move when I realised I was tied to a chair.

Then I noticed other persons presences when I heard groans and stirring of chairs.

I mentally counted the number of us here. Me, Aria, Cece, Hanna, Emily, Alison, Mona, Dinah, Lauren, Normani, Ally and Camila. Twelve of us sat beside each other in a line, tied to chairs.

"Oh you're all awake. Good. I was beginning to think I gassed you too hard," a distorted voice spoke.

"Who are you?!" I demanded.

"Hmm running a little impatient are we?"

"Are you Eric? Take of your mask and it's too late anyways the police are looking for you," Aria said.

The person only chuckled. "Eric? You really believe I'm Eric?"

"Are you?" Cece asked with a kind of disbelief in her voice.

"No. I'm not Eric." "Noel? Please tell me it's not you," Ali insisted.

"Noel? That weakling. You bitches really are stupid."

"Hey. Hey. Hey don't be calling us stupid," Dinah sassed.

"Just please let us go. We wanna go home," Ally pleaded.