Chapter 4: Enter the Swift Hero and Floating Heroine

Start from the beginning

"You really shouldn't be here. You could get in a lot more trouble than just skipping a class," Midoriya said worryingly.

"Oh, relax would you," she huffed softly. She then continued, "Classes for today and tomorrow got canceled. I just snuck in here the way I did cause of those bozos outside. Which, by the way, why are the police here? You're not in trouble, are you?"

Midoriya was caught off guard by the question and said, "W-What? No, I g-guess that they are just keeping watch since I'm a witness. A detective came by and asked me some questions."

Tooru responded quietly, "Oh yeah, I remember such a person talking to some of our classmates in the aftermath today. He was how we found our teachers and you were going to be ok."

Izuku responded with, "Yeah he told me about the teachers as well."

Before Midoriya could ask another question, the invisible gal spoke first. "And by the way, who's the skeleton dude next to you? He looks kind of sickly," Tooru said in a hushed tone.

Midoriya's mind began to race once again. He quickly blurted out, but softly, "I-I don't know, he was h-here before I got a-arrived." He turned once more to make sure his mentor was still sound asleep. Besides having turned his head away from the two, the man hadn't moved Izuku observed.

Hagakure was quick to ask another question, "You're acting weirder than usual Midoriya-kun. What gives?"

Izuku hiccupped to her question, which brought a soft giggle from Tooru. The boy placed his arms around his head, one around his chin, and another to his side of his face and the hand cupping the top back of his skull. While blushing even more and looking away from Tooru's direction he gave off the smallest of whispers, "D-Did you have to c-come here with n-no clothes on?"

"Um, I know we are trying to not wake the dude over there by being quiet, but even I couldn't even hear that, and I'm next to you," the invisible heroine explained.

A bit louder and with a shaky confidence Izuku asked again, "Did y-you have to come n-naked?"

"Gosh you are so awkward over the smallest of things," she chuckled quietly. "How was I supposed to get into this room if I wasn't invisible. You're totally doing what Ojiro-san did when we were partnered up from our battle training exercise. And it's adorable by the way."

Midoriya asked with a reddening blush, "D-Doesn't that make you u-uncomfortable at all?"

There was a slight pause before Tooru answered softly, "It did when I was younger but unless I have to undress when people are around I never feel embarrassed anymore. I shed my clothes in a bathroom and hid them behind a toilet, so it was no big deal. I don't see how you can be as uncomfortable as you are Midoriya-kun when you can't see anything revealing."

"I-It's just me k-knowing that you are n-nude right now, r-right beside me is w-what is bothering me," Izuku muttered.

Hagakure then said, "If it makes you feel any better I got the uniform subsidy and the support department working together on a hero suit I can wear that stays invisible when I wear it. They are taking a while to get it working how I want it, but it is a big request and all, so it doesn't bother me that much."

"That s-sounds like a g-good idea," the nervous boy muttered. It did intrigue and somewhat comfort Izuku but trying to turn the conversation to a different subject, he asked, "Hey so, what did you do during the attack? Did you take out any villains?"

Tooru gave a quiet exhale and said, "I wish. Frosty took care of most of the bad guys in the landslide zone by himself. I just hid to stay safe as his quirk could have frozen me as well."