His Stolen Love

Chapter 29: His Stolen Love

“Sometimes the hardest part of being in love is that you never know which part of you would break apart; your mind, your heart, your soul or your physical self.”  Elizabeth Gilbert

Julian Hartwell

“Please make love to me, Lucas.”

The man on top of me put up the sincerest smile I had ever seen and it made my heart race knowing that I was the cause of such look. He caressed my face with so much care that I always yearned from someone, and finally I found it.

“I will, Julian. I will show you how much I love you.”

Lucas pressed his soft lips to mine and I could feel my soul being taken away from me along with my breath but the mere sensation kindled my heart with delight – his kiss aroused me so well that every part of me was reacting with passion – above all, I felt truly loved.

He hauled me up on my knees, settling himself in between my legs and never letting go of my lips for a single moment as he began to explore my body with his kind hands.

Desire ignited inside me. I reached to his broad shoulders before gently sliding off his bathrobe and letting it hung behind his back, his skin scorched hot against my touch and I wanted to feel that heat on my body and so inside me too.

“I want to feel you.” I breathed in his lips.

He groaned in response before starting to kiss me roughly – his tongue invading my mouth like a provoked beast and his hands crawled underneath my shirt before clawing my back as if he wanted to leave a mark that would claimed me as his and only his – and that I found quite arousing.

I moaned a little as I felt him scraping my back with his nails and I wanted more.

I pulled back and his lustful eyes met mine, mirroring my own at the same time – then his hands snaked in between us and I studied his fingers intently as they began to undo the buttons of my shirt up to the last one, I watched them with growing anticipation in my heart.

Soon my chest was bared for him to see and he didn’t waste the chance to trail his finger from my neck down to my navel, and I certainly shivered at his touch.

He pushed me back down on the bed before assaulting my neck with his lips. I squirmed under him as he searched for the spot that will make me begging for more in which he did passionately.

I moaned again, feeling the excitement building in my pants and I trembled with need when his lips traced down to one of my tender nipples while the other one was in the grace of his fingers; he pinched, licked, bit and ravished them to his heart’s content until they were hard.

Lucas traveled much lower, his lips stopping at the belt before looking up to me.

“Please...” I pleaded, desperate to free my manhood from its burdening restraint. He teased me with a smirk for a long torturing minute until I was shaking eminently under his mercy. “Please... please take me, Lucas.”

“I love you, Julian.” he inhaled a deep breath after discarding my belt.

Then he stripped me of my trousers and before I knew it, he took me in his mouth. The warmth of his cavern, the suppleness of his tongue and the hardness of his teeth grinding against my length was pure ecstasy to me that I couldn’t do anything other than moaned helplessly under my lover’s embrace.

However the pleasure intensified when a finger rubbed my rear area before entering me.

Breath after breath escaped my lungs in erratic pace and beads of sweats ran on each side of my temples but nothing of that could describe how much indulged I was in my own sensual haven.