The second we get home, I run upstairs, making Christina bring the bags in. Tobias is still at his studio apartment, so I get to surprise him with the new dress Christina bought me.

I get in the shower first, being very quick. Once I dry off my body and hair, I pull my blonde locks into a neat bun, and get changed. The dress is darker blue and lacy, and it comes to my knees. It proudly shows my baby bump, which I think is the best part. Obviously, I have on flats instead of heels, and neutral makeup, done by Christina.

I stop for a breath, having run around my room for thirty minutes is exhausting. This gives me a chance to glance in the mirror, making me proud of our work. For almost 4 months pregnant, I look good!

"Tris, it's 5:50, isn't Four picking you up at 6?" Christina asks, still laying on my bed.

I glance at my alarm clock, "Shit! Are you staying here with Nala and Izzy?"

Christina nods, "I have to, their Auntie Christina loves them!"

I laugh, Christina is so peculiar. She stands from the bed, looking over each inch of my outfit.

"It is perfect. Your purse is sitting downstairs for you, and I can stay all night." Christina had apparently thought of everything, one reason she is my best friend.

I lean down and give her a hug, "Thank you so much, I'll see you later!"

"Use protection kids!"

"Oops, already forgot."

Christina laughs, shooing me away.

I take the elevator down, too lazy to walk, and go to the front door. Tobias has his car already waiting out front, to my luck. I grab my purse from the table, and give Izzy and Nala a few pets before heading out.

Tobias watches me as I emerge from the door, his eyes wide. I giggle, crawling into the passenger seat.

He smiles at me, "You look good, Tris."

Even if I have known him for so long, he still makes me blush with every compliment.

"Even with a baby belly?"

"Even better, because I know they are mine."

I laugh, "You are such a cheese ball Tobias."

He gives me a cheeky grin, "I know, but I am your cheeseball."

"Very true."

He pulls out of the driveway, headed towards the mystery destination. I try to keep quiet, but I am beyond excited about going on a date with Tobias after so long.

My eyes scan the roads, trying to fathom where we could be going, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I let myself relax, knowing wherever it is will be amazing.

"We are almost there, I promise." Tobias says, probably seeing I am bored

"Thank God, I was beginning to think we were fleeing the country or something." I respond with a laugh.

He shakes his, head, a grin creeping its way to his ears.

"You are too much, Beatrice Prior."

"I could say the same about you, Tobias Eaton."

We both stop talking, when the car pulls onto the dirt road, and he parks on the grass behind some trees. I am not sure what to think, but more importantly I am confused on why I don't see anything around but trees.

"We aren't going to sit in the woods, don't worry." Tobias says as he opens my door.

I laugh, "I would hope not!"