Chapter 27

I am so excited for today, the Corgi and Savannah Cat my parents got me are coming home. I needed to get everything settled and done with the babies before they could come home, and I replaced two of my smaller guest bedrooms with a cat heaven and a puppy palace. 

In the kittens room I have her litterbox, automatic food and water dispensers, a giant cat palace, shelves on the wall for her to climb on, a bed, little cat toys, and a huge scratching post. I am storing all of her extra litter, food, and teaser toys in the closet. 

For my Corgi I have her food and water dispensers, a few different kinds of bones and squeaky toys, some teething toys, a bed, and a cage with another bed for her to sleep on. I am keeping her extra treats, food and water in the closet as well. I also have her dog brush, shampoo, and teeth cleaning treats on the top shelf of the closet. 

Christina helped me come up with names, and I am trying to decide between 2 names for each of them. 

I want my Savannah kitten to either be Nala or Lilly. I am thinking of Izzy or Daisy for my little Corgi. My parents will help me with the final decision. 

I get dressed in black leggings and an oversized grey sweatshirt, and put on Christmas socks. I go downstairs, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new pets. 

As soon as the doorbell rings, my body darts to the door, swinging it open. My Dad holds my kitten, and Mom holds the Corgi. 

Since they are so small, I pick up one in each arm, "Hi baby girls! I love you so much!" 

My parents laugh at my enthusiasm, but these little ones will give me a big stress reliever and something to cuddle with when I am freaking out. Lord knows my situation right now goes everywhere. 

I let them down to run around and sniff out their new home. I laugh, watching their tiny legs waddle around. My kittens ears are already outgrowing her body, and her legs are much longer than a normal kittens. I am excited to have her because Savannah cats are a lot larger than a normal cat and you can  train them. 

I follow them around the house, watching as they walk under desks and behind tables

I follow them around the house, watching as they walk under desks and behind tables. At one point, the kitten gets stuck behind a lamp, or atleast she thinks she is.

I laugh, and pull her away from it. I pet under her chin, and she starts putting immediately. She is so tiny she sits on top of my chest, and I am holding up the other part of her with my arm.

"Tris, your dog is barking for you." Dad calls from the kitchen.

I walk over to them, and see her wagging her tail as I approach.
"What do you need baby?" I ask, lowering myself while still holding up the cat.

She paws at my arm, saying she wants me to hold her. I laugh, picking her up with my spare arm. She licks my face happily, making me giggle.

"Look! She is saying,'Bea! Bea! I love you!" My Mom jokes.

I grin, and set her back down. She goes running to the stairs, but being a Corgi and still being so small, she can't make it up the stairs. I laugh, and set my kitty on the floor. 

While still failing to get up the stairs, she begins growling and barking at them. I burst out laughing, tears coming to my eyes. Stupid hormones. 

I go and grab her, and she starts licking me again. I laugh, petting her. She is so happy! I even got her little dog outfits, I can not wait to put them on her!

"So, what names have you gotten so far?" My Dad asks, petting the kitten. 

"Well, I was thinking Nala or Lilly for the kitten, what do you guys think?"

My Mom says,"Lilly" at the exact same time my Dad say,"Nala" 

I laugh, "That was no help. How about the puppy, I say Izzy or Daisy." 

Again, My Mom says, "Izzy" as my Dad says "Daisy." 

"Oh my god that was useless. I will ask everyone else later." I mutter, laying down across the couch. 

The kitten jumps up onto the couch, and curls up onto my stomach. 

"She is already protective of her little friends!" I smile, petting her. 

"Well, your father and I have a fashion show to go to. I am sorry you had to drop out of it, but I will have a recording for you. Have fun sweetie!" Mom kisses my head, and heads for the front door. 

"Be warned, they aren't fully litter and potty trained. help Vivvy with that." Dad chuckles, before leaving with Mom. 

I lock the door, and sigh. These two might be a little bit of trouble, but it is so worth it. 

A.N. So, I am letting ya'll decide what you want to pets to be names, that is why I didn't say it in this chapter. I am updating in a few days, then I will tell you guys the name in a chapter.