Chapter 2

Present Day

It was another rainy day in Dimmsdale. Sixteen year olds Timmy Turner and his adoptive sister, Chloe Carmichael sighed out of complete boredom. It had been raining for the past week and quite frankly, Timmy and Chloe were getting sick of the rain. Actually, Timmy was the one that got sick. He had gotten a cold after playing in the rain with Sparky in the beginning of the week. He sniffled, his cold almost gone. Sparky was well first, since fairy dogs took after fairies. They were fast healers. Timmy was currently wearing his blue pajamas and blue fuzzy socks. He had fully grown but was still shorter than a majority of his friends. Chloe was still growing into a beautiful young lady as she was wearing a yellow long sleeved blouse, blue jeans, white socks, and white sneakers. With a poof, Cosmo and Wanda appeared to them.

"Hi sweetie. Hey sport. How are you feeling, Timmy?" Wanda asked.

"Sniffly. I really can't go outside in this rain if I was feeling well anyhow." Timmy answered, groaning.

"The one downside of spring. The constant rain storms." Chloe added.

"And the constant threat of the mailman!" Sparky commented, looking out of the window.

"Oh yeah! I hear you on that one!" Cosmo agreed, joining Sparky.

Timmy facepalmed. Over the years, he had fairy godparents due to the fact his parents were barely home and they left him often in the hands of Vicky. And Vicky was an absolute terror to everyone, even to her younger sister, Tootie.

When Timmy turned thirteen, Poof had gone off to Fairy Academy to become a fairy godparent. It was also around the time he had gotten Sparky. A year later, Timmy's parents had started to act really nice to him. Timmy loved the attention but wondered why he still had his fairies if everything was perfect.

It wasn't til two months later he learned the reason. His parents adopted Chloe. Timmy felt heartbroken since he was enjoying his parent's love and attention. Having another teenager come into his home to steal his parents away wasn't exactly his idea.

So Chloe and Timmy didn't exactly get along that first year. Timmy's parents, Terrance and Tamara, often spoiled Chloe and left Timmy in the hands of Vicky. The treatment didn't last too long as soon as Chloe became an official Turner.

She was quickly treated like Timmy, left with Vicky and having Crocker starting to hound her for Timmy's secret. She didn't know about the fairies yet so when Crocker kidnapped her, Timmy had to go save her. That's when Chloe first met Cosmo and Wanda.

Jorgen agreed to let Timmy and Chloe share Cosmo and Wanda until their 18th birthday. Since Timmy was older than Chloe by five months, Jorgen told them he would take Cosmo and Wanda on Chloe's birthday. Chloe's birthday was August 8th.

The two of them have been living on their own since Terrance and Tamara have been on the road for their jobs. (Actually, they have been on a cross country drive for a year now. So whenever Chloe's case worker comes around, Timmy wishes their parents to return so Chloe can continue to stay.) Even though their parents were cruel to them, Timmy finally had someone to talk to about his secret.

One time, Chloe had met Doctor 'Doc' Emmett Lathrop Brown, Timmy's great uncle on his Dad's side. Doc was ecstatic to meet her, as he devoted his life to time traveling in his time train and his new De Lorean. Chloe loved Doc to pieces and promised that she wouldn't tell anyone, not even their fairies.

Anyways, the two of them were now trying to decide on what they should do for the day. Timmy blew his nose, groaning.

"You need more chicken noodle soup sport?" Wanda asked him.

Timmy nearly gagged in his mouth. He had been having soup for days and Wanda cooking it... Before Timmy could politely decline, Chloe spoke first.

"I think he should be fine, Wanda." Chloe stated, seeing how green Timmy was getting.

"Aw alright..." Wanda pouted.

"Thank you..." Timmy whispered when Wanda floated off.

"Anytime." Chloe whispered back, with a smile.

Timmy smiled too. Sometimes he was grateful he had his sister. Suddenly, a porthole opened next to them and out came Nacey.

She greeted, closing the porthole, "Hey guys."

"Nacey!" Everyone gushed, hugging her.

Nacey laughed, returning the hugs as she teased, "You guys didn't miss me at all."

Everyone chuckled as they all pulled away from the hug.

"What brings you to Rainsdale?" Chloe asked, a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"Well I thought I see how you two were fairing." Nacey answered modestly.

Timmy told her, crossing his arms in front of his chest, "Considering our parents never come home and we are basically here without parental supervision, yeah, we are fine."

"I still want to know why we cover for them whenever your case worker comes by." Wanda responded.

"Beats having no home at all." Chloe reminded her sharply.

"Fair point I guess." Wanda replied, with a sigh.

"I still think your parents are stinkers. No offense." Sparky added.

"None taken." Timmy and Chloe said in unison.

"What's offense?" Cosmo asked dumbly.

Nacey groaned and before anyone could scold the green haired fairy, they heard a loud atomic POOF. When the smoke cleared, they were all gone.

...

Meanwhile, in another part of Dimmsdale, a young teenager applied a purple lipstick to her lips. She looked herself in the mirror and groaned in frustration. She wiped off the lipstick, looking away from the mirror. When she looked again, she saw her Dad standing behind her. It was Mr. Tang. Trixie turned to him.

Trixie was a beautiful teen. Her hair was now shoulder length as she wore a teal headband in her hair. She was wearing a purple long sleeved blouse, white caprice, and her feet were bare.

She stated to her father, "Dad, I didn't hear you come in."

Her Dad replied, "I just came in, Trixie." He saw her long face and asked, "Oh my dear, are you still having those nightmares?"

Trixie defended, "They feel so real! Like it actually happened."

Her Dad shook his head and told his daughter, "If a large swirling vortex of death was coming to Dimmsdale, the government would deal with it. Not Timmy Turner."

Trixie huffed, "You still don't believe me! You are just as bad as Mom!"

Her Dad (Todd) started to say, "Trixie..."

"I know what I saw! I know my nightmare is true! I know Timmy Turner is the Chosen One!" She declared firmly.

...

Wishmaker1028: Well guys there is the second chapter of this story. Trixie remembers the Darkness battle! Not surprised. This will be good. Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!