Chapter 7

Meanwhile, in the abandoned castle of Anti-Cosmo, Foop was mad. Foop had grown quite considerably, his hair was fully grown and it was a complete mess - like it was shaped like a F, his fangs were fully grown out, he wore a black torn undershirt, a dark blue jacket with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue torn jeans, black sneakers, a black crown, bat wings, and his wand that he took from his mother.

Foop had inherited Anti-Cosmo's intelligence and love for blood lust. Ever since his defeat 10 years ago, Foop decided to play nice. He was getting tired of it, however. He wanted to take his place as the new commander of the anti-fairies. He knew it was almost time. Taking out a black magic spell book; Foop took a monocle to his right eye, taking a seat on his father's chair, and started to read.

"Let's see here..." He mumbled. He flipped over a few pages, discovering that one was bookmarked. Foop flipped to the page as the page described the ancient fairy dust. Foop perked up as he read the page aloud, "'The ancient fairy dust. Feared by all since it has the power to completely destroy anything in its path.'"

"I think that was the thing that disappeared with Timmy Turner." A female voice stated.

Foop looked up from the spell book and saw Anti-Rose there. She had her dark red hair pulled back into a beautiful bun, dark rose eyes, dark rose crystal necklace, wearing a dark rose long sleeved sweater, dark blue flared jeans, black sneakers, a black crown, bat wings, and a black wand.

"Hmm, I think you are right, if the stories are correct." Foop stated, placing the book down.

Anti-Rose floated over to him and sat on his lap. Foop blushed heavily. He had been having feelings for her lately. And unlike his good counterpart, Foop wasn't shy. In fact, Foop kissed Anti-Rose's neck rather gently. Anti-Rose moaned a bit before shifting her neck away from Foop. Foop pouted a bit as she took the magic book. She turned to a different page, gaining Foop's attention. It was a page of how to summon...the Darkness.

"I can't help but wonder if your Dad was the one that brought forth the Darkness in the first place." Anti-Rose told him.

"It wouldn't surprise me. I do take after him." Foop stated, with a shrug.

Anti-Rose stiffened a laugh as she pointed out, "Oh please. Once your father fell ten years ago, you fled away and allowed both your parents to be thrown in Abacatraz. You were a chicken!"

Foop growled, "Oh that is not true."

Anti-Rose huffed, "It is completely true. You are a coward. The only reason we are in this dark place is because you don't have the guts to be the true anti-fairy that you are!"

Foop defended, "I do have the guts. I have more guts than my so-called father!"

Anti-Rose floated away from Foop, the magic book in hand. She still had it on the page about how to summon the Darkness.

She threatened, "Then you won't stop me from summoning the Darkness!" Anti-Rose started to chant, the book and her eyes glowing a dark blue color. Foop floated up to her, closing the spell book rather quickly. He took it away from her, earning a cold glare of his girlfriend. She menacingly stated, "Spineless. You are just as weak and pathetic as your father."

Foop was in shock. Not only was Anti-Rose not hesitant in summoning the Darkness but he had acted just like Poof. As Anti-Rose flew off in disgust, Foop sighed. She was right. He was a coward. But he wasn't his father and he sure wasn't Poof. He was Foop and he wasn't going to be a coward. He was going to rule...with Anti-Rose by his side.

"Oh come now, you really think you can be as bad as me? Haven't you figured it out by now? Only one anti-fairy has ever surpassed me." A familiar British male voice stated.

Foop instantly paled. No way, it couldn't be... As he turned to see who it was, his mouth went agape. The anti-fairy had messy dark blue-grayish hair, tired green eyes, a monocle over his left eye, a scar over his right eye, a dark blue bowl hat as his crown, long broken fangs, wearing a dark green dress shirt with a dark blue amulet as a tie, black dress pants, black sneakers, broken bat wings, and a dull black wand. Foop was completely in shock.

"F - f - father?!" He finally managed to blurt out. "B - b - but how?!"

"Oh you of all people should know I wouldn't be stuck at Abacatraz forever." Anti-Cosmo stated. "And how I am back to reclaim my throne away from you, you spineless anti-fairy."

"This can't be real..." Foop replied, in pure shock. "You are here... Th - this has to be a trick."

Anti-Cosmo flicked his wand and out came a dark green ball of anti-fairy magic. Foop gasped in horror, deflecting it just barely with a dark purple shield of anti-fairy magic. It was real...very real. Anti-Cosmo was back.

Anti-Cosmo proclaimed, "I am back. I am real. And I proclaim Anti-Fairy World is mine once again!"

Foop looked at his father in absolute shock. There was just no way he escaped Abacatraz and become this much stronger? It didn't make any sense to him. Foop didn't care at that moment as he got in between the throne and his father.

"It should be my time to rule." Foop stated. "Not yours."

"Oh please, you know as well as I do that you couldn't beat me in a fight. I would whip your butt in ten minutes flat with one hand tied behind my back." Anti-Cosmo threatened.

"Then why didn't you use that power against me when I was first born?" Foop questioned.

Anti-Cosmo laughed, "Because, my dear son, in the brief time he was leader...I didn't have to watch my back. And then you came along. You were your mother's prized possession. I had him and she had you. You are a mother's boy and for that, you will always be weak."

"Take. That. Back!" Foop demanded, flickering a big ball of anti-fairy dark purple magic at his father.

Not only did Anti-Cosmo just stood there, he took the attack head on. Foop floated there for a minute, not believing it to be that easy. His hutch was right when Anti-Cosmo came out of the attack, unscathed. In fact, the only damage he did have was a bit of dust that he simply brushed off. Foop was in complete awe and shock. He thought, 'No way! He couldn't have survived that. He's not that strong.'

Anti-Cosmo broke his thoughts as he menacingly told his son, "I guess, it is time for you to learn a hard lesson son. Any anti-fairy playing nice should never play nice too long. They all have their breaking points. Too bad that you don't have one. And you never did. You will never measure up to him."

At this point, Anti-Cosmo was hovering over Foop, whom was kneeling on the ground. Foop saw that Anti-Cosmo's wand was about to strike him again when he pulled out something he thought he would never use again.

An explosion happened, blowing away Anti-Cosmo. Foop coughed, the smoke starting to clear. His hand was his old magic bottle. The symbol of the once bad baby he was. It was now broken in half because of the explosion and Foop found it fitting. He was torn in half between who he was and who he is. Foop was on his knees, looking over at his father. Anti-Cosmo got to his knees, panting. Foop knelt his head.

He mumbled, "You're right... I'll never be like him... But I am not spineless! I am not him, nor my mother, and the least of all - you! I am Foop! The commander of the anti-fairies! And I will banish all that oppose me to the Underthere if I have to!"

Foop powered himself up, his whole body glowing a dark purple aura. A skull appeared on his shirt as he fired the super powered attack at his father. Another explosion rocked the castle, grabbing the attention of Anti-Rose.

"Foop...?" She breathed, floating back to the library. When she arrived, she found Foop in the middle of the destroyed library. But he was alone. "What the Underwhere happened here?!" She demanded.

Foop was the one to glare at her now, which made her gulp in fear. Foop said nothing to her but the skull on his shirt made it clear - he was now the anti-fairy commander.

...

Wishmaker1028: Well this turned out longer than I expected... Guess when I get inspired, look out. I hope you all enjoy! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!