Chapter 20

Present Day

When Timmy got back to his house, Chloe waved at him. Cosmo, Wanda, and Sparky were chatting with Juandissimo and Iris. Remy smiled a bit as Trixie ran over to Timmy and hugged him. Timmy returned the hug.

"How did it go with A.J.?" Trixie asked, pulling away from Timmy.

Timmy pulled out the tube of Forgeticin and admitted, "I hope I did the right thing."

"You flashed A.J.?! What on earth for?!" Chloe questioned.

"Yeah Turner, he could have helped us with the Anti-Cosmo case." Remy added, siding with Chloe.

"Now calm down, I'm sure Timmy had a reasonable explanation for flashing A.J." Wanda told them, trying to calm them down.

Timmy explained, "I sensed some malice behind the nightmare he had. As if he had it for no other reason aside from the fact that something or someone was trying to scare me."

"Like kumquats?" Cosmo asked, earning him some stares. "What?"

"So why would you think that? Why would Anti-Cosmo do that?" Sparky asked.

"Well...that's the appropriate question. Why would Anti-Cosmo do that? That's not like him. He wouldn't do malice like that." Timmy explained.

"Good point, that doesn't sound like Anti-Cosmo." Juandissimo agreed.

"So where did the malice come from then?" Iris asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I am not sure of that, Iris. What I am sure of is that we are coming down to the wire. Whatever it is, it is coming soon." Timmy warned.

...

Timmy couldn't have been farther from the truth. Anti-Timothy was watching them from a magic crystal ball. Anti-Timothy smashed it as Anti-Sparky walked in.

He announced, "Forgive the interruption, your evilness. But Anti-Wanda has returned with Foop. They wish to speak with you."

Anti-Timothy had a bloody hand as he got the bandages. He wrapped his hand and nodded silently. Anti-Wanda and Foop floated in.

Foop had messy black hair, was still growing, dark purple eyes, wearing a black long sleeved hoodie with a white undershirt, dark purple jeans, black sneakers, a black crown, bat wings, and a black wand.

Foop saw Anti-Timothy as he gasped, "Mother...you were right. He does look a lot like Turner."

Anti-Wanda was about to say something when Anti-Timothy snickered coldly.

He stated, "Unlike that human flesh you call Turner, I do not need any family or friends to do what needs to be done." He floated over to Foop and glared at him, "You got that?"

"Crystal." Foop answered, a bit timid.

Anti-Cosmo came in, holding a bag. He handed it to Anti-Timothy.

He stated, "The substitute for the ancient fairy dust."

"Father, what is that?" Foop questioned.

Anti-Cosmo started to explain, "Well it is..."

"No time for that." Anti-Timothy interrupted. "We must go and take the ancient fairy dust."

"Yes son." Anti-Cosmo obeyed as the two of them left.

As they did, Foop still felt the coldness of the glare. He shivered, catching his mother's attention.

"Ya alright?" She asked him, worried.

"Mother...who was that anti-fairy?" Foop questioned.

"And why was Anti-Cosmo taking orders from him? He never does that." Anti-Sparky added.

Anti-Wanda sighed as she explained, "He is the true kin' of the anti-fairies. When Turner traded places with his fairies, Anti-Timothy was born. He ruled for a short time but he manage' to scare your father somethin' fierce. If Turner hadn't turned back when he did, Anti-Timothy would have ruled the world instantly."

"He's that powerful?!" Foop breathed, in awe.

"Apparently..." Anti-Sparky added, also in awe.

Anti-Wanda was in thought as she told them, "Well since Turner wasn't that knowledgeable or powerful in his fairy magic, Anti-Timothy was the complete opposite."

"Wow..." Foop whispered.

"So what do we do? Anti-Cosmo is gonna regret doing this." Anti-Sparky stated.

"He already has..." Anti-Wanda pointed out to them.

...

Back in the past of 1990, Marty McFly looked up at the storm clouds in the sky. Marty was now 23 years old, had messy brown hair, blue eyes, wearing a blue jean jacket with a red undershirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. He looked at the sky with a worry in his eyes. It had been five years since he had gone back in time to 1955 by accident.

Since then, he had been focusing on his studies and have entered college. The Pinheads, his band, had broken up and went their separate ways. The band wanted to go pro but Marty wanted to focus on becoming a historian. He never revealed to them why..and he did the same with Jennifer Parker.

Jennifer was his girlfriend for a good while. After the time traveling adventure, she noticed the changes in Marty. While they were great changes: like him focusing more on his teachings, he became more distant with time. Eventually, they broke up and Jennifer went with Marty's former drummer from the Pinheads, Rick.

Marty was alright with that. Mostly. About a year later, Doc returned to Hill Valley with his family. With them was a new addition to their family, a baby girl named Emily. So while Doc and his family moved in, Marty became a baby sitter to Emily. Emily adores Marty to no end. Marty knew he was getting older but so far, he was enjoying being single.

"After all, I don't want that future to come to light." Marty muttered to himself, as he walked to Doc's.

Doc's new place was actually the house that was a block or two from the lab. It was a huge house, perfect for three kids and a dog. Marty knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door. What surprised him was whom answered the door. And that was his good friend from college, Annie Reinaldo.

Annie was the same age as Marty, had brown hair that went down to her shoulders, green eyes, wearing a purple long sleeved blouse, black jeans, and white sneakers. She was very pretty. Marty was surprised to see her.

"Annie, what are you doing here at Doc's place?" Marty asked her.

"You mean Doctor Brown? Mrs. Brown took him to hospital not too long ago. Since you had college classes, she called me to watch the kids." Annie explained.

"Why did they go to the hospital?!" Marty questioned, starting to get worried.

Annie's face softened as she softly explained, "Doctor Brown had a stroke." Marty's face dropped as his heart almost stopped. He ran off away from the house, towards the hospital. She yelled, "Marty!"

...

Wishmaker1028: As you guys can tell, in this alternate timeline, Annie isn't Marty's cousin. She's his college friend. Aside from that, please read and review! And always think outside of the box!