Chapter 16

Present Day

When Anti-Timothy came back, his smirk made Anti-Cosmo freeze in fear. He didn't ask what his son had done but it was something he knew it was something that would bring his downfall. Anti-Timothy dismissed Anti-Sparky, leaving father and son alone for the first time since his resurrection.

"You did keep your word after all." Anti-Timothy commented.

"I told you that I would." Anti-Cosmo stated.

"You did and I am impressed." Anti-Timothy replied, nodding.

"I live to impress you, my son." Anti-Cosmo responded.

Anti-Timothy floated over to Anti-Cosmo and placed his hand on his shoulder. Anti-Cosmo looked at him, the malice in Anti-Timothy's eyes made a cold shiver go down his spine.

The king of the anti-fairies explained, "I am glad to be back. And now I am back, I would like to take the ancient fairy dust and turn it completely evil. Once we do, we will be able to create an invincible army."

The anti-fairy commander raised an eyebrow and pointed out, "The ancient fairy dust? I thought you would want to go after the keys of Camille."

Anti-Timothy stated, "While it is a good idea, I fear that idea would make you too soft to help me."

Anti-Cosmo practically paled as he started to reply, "I would never..."

The king of the anti-fairies interrupted, "You would. You would side with my good counterpart anytime you could to spite me."

The anti-fairy commander bit his lower lip and stated, "My king..."

Anti-Cosmo knew that Anti-Timothy was right, though. The anti-fairy commander was able to see some alternate timelines where he did turn in Anti-Timothy to Timmy. In one timeline, where all of those that had witnessed the Darkness battle, he had switched over to the good side as an anti-hero to keep his family away from the war.

That voice still rung in his head from that timeline.

"Don't feel bad. You did not know that this was going to happen."

Anti-Cosmo looked up at Anti-Timothy whom had flew away from him. Anti-Cosmo let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He thought, 'But I did know that this was going to happen. Timmy Turner knows a lot about alternate timelines for some reason or another.'

"Father, let us get started." Anti-Timothy stated, breaking Anti-Cosmo out of his thoughts.

"Y - yes, let's..." Anti-Cosmo replied, nodding a bit.

With that, the two of them left Anti-Fairy World.

...

One day, A.J. woke up with a yawn and a stretch. A.J. went downstairs, forgetting to change. A.J. didn't even see his parents. A.J. darted out of the room and outside of his house. He had to find his parents. But, things went from strange to stranger as A.J. looked down at his body and saw that he was reasonably older...around 21 years of age the young genius thought. That's when he realized something. He had to be dreaming. That's when he saw Timmy riding a bicycle.

A.J. called, seeing him, "Timmy!"

Timmy stopped his bike and A.J. noticed that he looked slightly different. He had no bucked teeth and he was also 21 years old. And more importantly, it looked like he had been crying. A.J. perked up at this almost immediately. What was going on?

Timmy warned, crying a bit, "I have no time to talk, A.J."

A.J. was completely worried at this point as he asked, "Timmy... Buddy, what happened?"

That's when Timmy backed away from A.J. instantly. A.J. perked up at this, the feeling in the pit of his stomach growing.

He hissed, the tears falling freely, "Don't 'buddy' me, A.J. We haven't been friends since my fourteenth birthday."

A.J. froze upon hearing this. Timmy was mad, upset, and vulnerable all at the same time. What did he mean that they hadn't been friends since his fourteen birthday? They were only 16 years old right now and still good friends. So why was this happening? He had to figure this out.

A.J. stated, "I just want to help."

Timmy shook his head and yelled, "All you want to do is show off how smart you are compared to me. Who got the dream job of being in astronomy? You did." A.J. was surprised at this. Timmy had a passion for astronomy? Timmy continued, "Who isn't stuck in fifth grade? You aren't. Who didn't lose the only family that they ever had today? Let me tell you, 'buddy', it wasn't you!"

A.J. felt awful right now as he didn't know what was going on and asked, "Who did you lose today?"

Timmy yelled, "Everything! Everything that ever meant the world to me. All because of a stroke! All because of a..."

That's when Timmy broke down and started to cry...really cry. A.J. was heartbroken at this and he decided to take a chance. He had nothing to lose.

A.J. asked, "Timmy, who did you lose today?"

Timmy looked up at him, tears rolling down his cheeks. He was about to say something that A.J. would soon never forget.

Timmy answered, chocking on his tears, "I don't know what you're trying to do. And I'm not going to play that game. I'm not going to let you set me up and then smack me down. Alex Jason Johnson Jr., for all I know, our friendship ended on my fourteenth birthday. And you're not going to get me while I'm already down. Oh, no. I already got that from my parents, Chester, and I don't need it from you. The only true friend I had is now lost thanks to a stroke..." Timmy turned away from A.J. and continued to cry. Through his tears; Timmy added, "Go and live your dream that I, an average kid, could never have. After all, you are a genius."

With that, Timmy started to pedal away but A.J. stopped him.

A.J. huffed, "Timmy, tell me what you lost."

Timmy spat, "Like you care that I lost Doc!"

A.J. let go of Timmy's bike realizing on how hurt he was. Timmy pedaled off with tears in his eyes. A.J. was choking back tears.

...

A.J. woke from his nap, completely confused and in tears. What was that? He was so confused. Why was that a common nightmare now? A.J. wiped his eyes. He needed to talk to Timmy. There was something going on, he just knew it.

...

Wishmaker1028: This is getting interesting! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!