Chapter 23

Graduation came fast. Marion was completely nervous as he sat with Poof and Rose. Foop and Anti-Rose were laying in wait. Anti-Rose looked around and elbowed Foop. Foop looked at her and then looked at her line of sight. That's when he smirked. They were there...the rogue anti-fairies.

The plan was, once Poof started to cross the stage, to attack head on. Foop still didn't know who had the ancient fairy dust but if he was a betting anti-fairy, he would bet Poof had it.

...

-Flashback: A few days ago-

When Foop and Anti-Rose got to the ravine outside of Anti-Fairy World, they saw the rogue anti-fairies. When they were about to introduce themselves, the rogue anti-fairies surrounded them. Anti-Rose was ready to fight when Foop placed his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and then saw that he showed them the skull.

"You are the one with the skull?" The one rogue anti-fairy asked.

"Yes, I am. And we need your help to orchestrate an attack on graduation for the fairy academy and on Poof." Foop explained.

"Why Poof?" One of the rogue anti-fairies asked.

"Why not Poof? He might have the ancient fairy dust since he and Turner were very tight before Turner disappeared." Foop explained.

"That is a good point." Anti-Rose agreed.

"Then we shall take out Poof first." The leader of the rogue anti-fairies stated. "And then ew will attack everyone there."

"We shall see you then." Foop told them, as he and Anti-Rose left.

-End of Flashback-

The feedback coming from the microphone caught everyone's attention. Jorgen was at the podium and he looked out at the audience.

He stated, "Thank you all for coming today. Parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, guardians... We are all here today to see these magnificent magical children cross the stage after working so hard. Today has been shined upon."

Foop smirked darkly. Jorgen had no idea. It had shined upon him and the anti-fairies. After a few other speakers, Nacey started to hand out the diplomas with Nina's help. One at a time, each magical creature crossed the stage. They were all excited.

Finally, it was Poof's turn. He floated over to Nacey and Nina. Nacey took the diploma from Nina and gave it to Poof.

She whispered, "Timmy would be so proud."

Poof whispered back, "Thanks Nacey..."

Before he could float off the stage, a dark blue blast of anti-fairy magic came from behind the stage. It hit Poof hard, destroying the podium.

"Poof!" Everyone cried out, in worry.

"Ha! Got you!" Foop declared as the rogue anti-fairies came out of hiding.

"Foop...?" Marion breathed as Rose flew over to Poof, worried.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Jorgen demanded.

Foop bellowed, "It is time for me to make it known! I am the anti-fairy commander!"

...

Back in Abacatraz, Anti-Cosmo heard the chaos coming from the graduation. He smirked darkly as Turbo Thunder got a page on his phone. He was about to leave when the security door activated, sealing him in. Turbo looked, seeing Anti-Cosmo was doing it.

"What are you doing?! They need my help!" Turbo protested, gritting his teeth.

"You won't be going, former Chosen One." Anti-Cosmo threatened, his breath weak.

"Anti-Cozzie! You lied to me! You said you were okay!" Anti-Wanda yelped.

"I didn't want you to fret." Anti-Cosmo replied, turning to her. "But my time is coming to an end."

"No! I don't want to lose you! Already lost Anti-Timothy twice! I don't want to lose you now!" Anti-Wanda protested.

Anti-Cosmo weakly smiled as he kissed her lovingly. Anti-Wanda returned it. Anti-Cosmo slid his wand into her hand, disappearing in a small black light.

Anti-Wanda saw this as Anti-Cosmo faded away. She started bawling her eyes out. Anti-Sparky sensed it as he started to howl sadly.

...

Back at the graduation, Foop lowered his head in sadness. He had felt Anti-Cosmo's passing. He didn't say it aloud but he could've sworn he saw a black falling star flying over his head. Anti-Rose placed her hand on his shoulder, comforting him. He smiled at her, watching as the rogue anti-fairies fighting the last of Timmy's allies, minus Rose. Rose wasn't too worried about the anti-fairies but she was more worried about Poof. She wasn't going to let anything happen to him.

"Poof! Please! Wake up! We need your help!" She pleaded, freaking out a bit.

Poof wasn't stirring so everyone was keeping the rogue anti-fairies off of them. The magical creatures fled during the chaos, leaving the heroes to fight on their own. Nacey and Nina were fighting back-to-back.

"Ya know...when I said I missed the glory days, this isn't exactly what I had in mind!" Nina complained.

"Oh come on. You love it. You are enjoying every minute of it. I see that smile on your face." Nacey teased.

"Shut up Mom." Nina teased back.

"Hey do you two need a hand?" Jorgen offered.

"Nah, I think we are good!" Nacey replied, swinging a rogue anti-fairy around her head like it was nothing.

"Show off." Jorgen grumbled. With that, he walked off and helped Marion. He asked, "Who started the party without me?"

Marion smirked and answered, "You call this party?"

"You aren't having any fun?" Jorgen teased right back.

As they took down one after one rogue anti-fairy, Foop blasted the allies into the ground easily. Rose gasped in shock. She thought, in horror, 'How could this be? How could he be that strong? He was never that strong!'

"Ooh, I am loving this!" Foop declared, smirking evilly.

"How could you do this?!" Marion demanded, barely getting up.

Foop explained, "How? Are you kidding me? That is an easy question. I was nice to you for so long that I am tired of it Now you will live under my foot!"

Something shiny caught his eye as something was pointed right at him. Foop turned his head, seeing whom was pointing their wand at him.

...

Wishmaker1028: Cliffhanger time! Hope you guys all enjoyed this! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!