"Hey," she replies softly.

"Tired?" he asks and she nods. "You should go take a nap, love. You seem tired."

"Yeah," y/n says, raising her arms above her head to stretch. "I should. I think I'm going to take one now and then come to the Great Hall for dinner. See you then?"

Draco nods and kisses her lightly on the cheek. She giggles and kisses him, too. He grins up at her and she waves goodbye, heading up the stairs to the dormitory, past the Fat Lady, and into the common room. She walks slowly up the stairs, feeling her body weight get heavier, finally realising how tired she is. After opening the door of her Dormitory, y/n slowly slumps against the door again to close it. Y/n changes slowly out of her uniform and throws it in her trunk. Before laying down, she notices a card sitting on her desk. It's neatly folded and reads "Y/n". Excited, she opens it quickly and begins to read.

Y/n,

This is not going to work. I was such a fool to get into this. You're so ugly after all. In fact, you're the most disgusting girl I've ever met. You dance like a cinderblock and your dress was ugly. You have no appeal at all. The past few days have been a total waste. It's over and I'm not sorry.

Malfoy

Shaking, y/n leans over to grip her desk chair, her arms supporting her weight. Tears begin to spill out of her eyes and her voice shakes had quivers. The tears are coming and they can't stop. She gasps in shock and sadness.

"How could I have trusted him?! I was such an idiot!" she cries to herself, her vision blurry from the tears. Her cheeks burn and her stomach feels like acid. She covers her face with her hands and cries loudly. "Malfoy will always be Malfoy! How could I have ever liked him! I was so stupid! So, so stupid!"

She gets up and slumps over on the bed, crying into her pillow.

~~~~~

Taking a tissue and blowing her nose, y/n wanders shakily down the stairs, her face blotchy and her eyes puffy from crying. She heads to the Great Hall behind a pack of happy students. As she enters the Great Hall, she looks over to the Gryffindor table. Ginny is smiling with her friends and flirting with Harry. Over at the Slytherin table, Draco is staring off into space. There's something heavy on his mind, but y/n ignores that and stormes over to him.

"You!" she gasps, the waterworks starting again. "How could you write something like that?! Do you really think I'm that gross?! I can't believe all you've said and done over the past few days have been lies! I thought we loved each other! I hope you're happy with yourself and I hope you're glad that I haven't ripped your head off from your scrawny little neck!"

"What the hell, y/n?!" Draco fumes, making heads turn their way. "You have Crabbe me a breakup note telling me that I'm 'substandard' and 'dirty' and then come yelling at me about something you made up to frame me! You're the one who should be ashamed! I did nothing! I loved you and I thought we were going to last, but I guess not! You're just a liar! Blaise was right! He warned me about dating a Gryffindor!"

"Well you should -" y/n begins to scream, but Percy cups a hand over her mouth from behind.

"Stop it, y/n," he says. "You shouldn't be yelling at Draco!"

"Come on, Percy! You should have seen his note!" y/n cries.

"No. It's not his note. It's Ginny's," Percy says.

"W-What?" y/n and Draco both stutter, staring at Percy.

"Ginny told me everything. She said it just a little while ago. She told me she gave both of you breakup notes to split you up. Ginny's jealous, y/n, because you're happy and have a boyfriend. She's mad because of me and the other twins. We set you up and she saw that as special treatment while shes had special treatment all along. Please don't fight, you two. You're a great couple," Percy sighs.

"S-So Ginny tried to break us up?" y/n stammers.

"Yes. She did. I was going to warn you but you weren't outside the tower and I couldn't get it because I don't have the password," Percy explains. "So please make up, you two."

UY/n turns to Draco and hangs her head.

"I'm sorry, Draco. I'm so, so sorry! I completely lost it and I shouldn't have. I was completely out of line and jumped to conclusions...," y/n says softly. Draco stands up and wraps his arms around her.

"It's not your fault, y/n. What you had in your hands stood against me. You don't know my handwriting and you thought you had a note from me. I did the same. There's no harm in it, y/n," Draco says back, gently pulling her in tighter.

"I got so angry at you and I shouldn't have...," y/n says.

"Shh. It's alright," Draco says back. "But I'm not sure if you're sister will be."

"Oh. Don't mind her. We can talk wither her later. Just hold me now, Draco," she whispers.

"Gladly, y/n," Draco replies, kissing y/n gently on her forehead.

-----

A/N: This chapter was 1,430 words long! Thanks for reading! This is the end of the Weasley vs. Weasley imagine series!

- Soiea