Spy's The Limit Chapter 2- Fun and Games with a Hint of Vanilla

Start from the beginning

Tip for future spies- DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT EVER become a spy if you have the laughing disorder. If you have the laughing disorder, you CANNOT stop laughing! We all have it, but not as serious as Rori's. I mean if that girl starts laughing, she won't stop until he** freezes over. I mean seriously, there was this one time, she was laughing so hard for such a long time that she started crying and was hallucinating, HALLUCINATING! I mean, come one. I know I have problems and I'm not in denial because I'm admitting it, but that girl just has serious problems.

Now coming back to reality, see this is one of the problems I have - talking to myself way too much and I give Sophie a hard time about it when I clearly- YA SEE, YA SEE, there I am doing it again.

All right now, come on Lexi, it's time to take the evil demon down!

"OH YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BETTER RUN GIRL!" I yelled while running down the hall easily able to catch up with her.

If I thought she was laughing hard then, it was nothing compared to what she was doing now.

She turned back around to stick her tongue out at me, but that was the wrong because at that moment, Rori opened her door so Sophie ran into the door and stumbled back.

Now it was my turn to crack up. I was laughing so hard that I was having trouble breathing. I quickly composed myself and got down to business. I started to tickle the crap out of her. Oh yeah, time for revenge.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. STOP, STOP STOP! HOLY MOTHER FREAKING LORD. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HAVE MERCY ON ME," she screams like a madwoman while laughing hysterically.

"Then what do you say," I cooed.

"I'M SORRY, I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY."

"And..." I give her the signal to continue.

"AND I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN."

"And..."

"AND YOU THE COOLEST PERSON ON THE PLANET!"

"And..."

"AND I LOVE YOU, EVERYONE LOVES YOU, YOU ARE THE MOST LOVABLE PERSON EVER. NO ONE COULD EVER HATE YOU!"

"And..."

"AND WHAT ELSE IS THERE, JUST PLEASE STOP."

"All right, all right I'll stop now. I just wanted to see how far we could go with that," I said while smiling evilly and set her free.

"I can't believe you and you call me the demon child," she said while trying to catch her breath with a scowl on her face.

"You started it honey," I smirked.

I heard muffled laughter coming from behind me. I looked back and saw Rori suffocating herself because she was laughing so hard. I should've known it was her. I pulled Sophie up and we left Rori there knowing that she wasn't going to get up any time soon.

We walked into the kitchen and saw Ali there with a box of cereal in one hand and a bowl in the other.

"Hey what do you think you are doing?" Sophie demands while walking over to her, grabbing the box and putting it back into the pantry.

"Oh yeah today is your 'special cooking' day! Oooo what are you and Rori going to make today??" Ali asks eagerly.

"Pancakes or should I say flapjacks with a hint of vanilla." Sophie replies while trying to hold in her laughter. Rori and Sophie have this thing that the morning after a tiring mission, they cook up something extra delicious for all of us because they love to cook.