Spy's The Limit Chapter 2- Fun and Games with a Hint of Vanilla

Recap:

Many questions ran through my mind, but only one was important. What was so important to make the director call me personally and ask us to meet him in his office? No one went in office. EVER.

"We are so dead," Rori and I said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________--------------~~~~~~~~~~

Spy's The Limit

Chapter 2

Fun and Games with a hint of Vanilla

Sophie's POV

"What does he have to tell us that is so important that we need to go to his office?" I ask worriedly.

"I know, no one actually ever talks to him in his office. I wonder if it is a new mission or something..." Rori replied.

As we turn into the driveway we see Lexi and Ali pull in behind us, the anxiety was flowing through me to tell them the unexpected news.

"You guys, you won't believe who called!!" I yell as we get out of the car.

"Who, your mom??" Lexi asks with a huge smirk on her face. Rori and Ali crack up.

"Not funny! THE DIRECTOR!!" I yell.

"No way!!" Ali says with wide eyes.

"Yep!" Rori replies.

"Well what did he want?" Lexi asks us.

"He told us all to meet him in his office at 9 o' clock sharp tomorrow evening!" I say.

"HIS OFFICE?!?!" They both yell at the same time.

"Yep." Rori repeats again.

"Well we better get to bed, we have a long day ahead of us." Rori says.

Normally, after late night missions we don't get up until 12 o' clock or so. We just have a brunch and hang around the house all day.

I walked up the stairs to my room and quickly change into my pj's and crash face flat onto my bed. "Ahhh soo soft! So comfy, so warm, so -"

I was interrupted by my bedroom door opening. I look over to see Lexi standing in the doorway.

"Sophie, are you talking to yourself about your bed again?" Lexi asks while giggling.

"Shut up!" I yell at her while throwing a spare pillow at her.

"Ok,ok! Goodnight, evil demon." Lexi says while walking out.

"ALEXANDRIA, SHUT THE FREAK UP!!!!" I yell while throwing another pillow at the door.

Next Morning

Lexi's POV

I felt something trickling down my face and then

SPLASH!

I let out a blood curling scream and said, "HOLY FLIPPING DANG FRUITCAKING FLAPJACKS with a hint of vanilla!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS DANG HOUSE??!?!?!?!" Yeah, I say a lot of random stuff like that. I would normally swear but when I am around Sophie I usually refrain from it because she hates it when people swear. Like if some random person swore, she would walk up to them and be like 'Don't swear!' Ya, she's an odd one. I move towards my bathroom while muttering angrily to myself.

"SOPHIA AVA CLARKE, YOU ARE SOOOOOOO FLIPPING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell knowing who did it. Sophie and I are known to play little pranks on each other. I groan while looking in the mirror. I was completely soaked with orange juice! I ran after her which wasn't that hard to do since I can run the fastest out of all of us and the fact that she was laughing so hard that it was majorly slowing her down.