It was a completely different person to the person who had joined his mother in preparing the venue, with that puffy paint ridden jacket, dungarees and mint green turtle neck. She was cute, a little more care free. But here, stood before him now was a queen, the embodiment of female power. Every head turned when she walked past, and she knew it, she knew she looked good and enjoyed the attention.

"You know if you boys want, you could take a picture and share it between you. It'd last a lot longer." She smirked, as a waiter came up to her with a class of what smelt like fruit juice.

"That would be impossible Ama, your turning heads and practically radiant. No photographer could do you enough justice." Frank chuckled, taking her free hand and pressing a light kiss on her knuckles.

"On first name terms now, are we?" Graham queried.

"Well cousin, if you'd actually helped set up this morning, instead of allowing Hannah to distract you, you might be too." Chris replied, greeting Ama in the same way.

"If you like Mr. Banks, you could work your way their this evening." Ama smiled, offering her sleeved arm for him to take.

Graham looked down at her, she wasn't wearing her usual tinted shades that evening, giving him full view of her eyes. Hazel, bordered with thick black lashes. Beautiful though they were, there was something off about them. But he took her arm anyway and lead the way to their table.

~~.~~.~~.~~

"I would also like to thank my good friend Miss. Ama Jenkins for campaigning alongside the Unity Party with her company 'Royalty'. Along with my son Graham, I'm sure that we'll be set for success." Vincent announced to the crowd.

But Ama's attention wasn't on Vincent, it was on the man who hadn't been able to keep his eyes off her since she arrived. She'd caught Graham staring at her one to many times that evening, he didn't even try to hide it. But he wasn't just staring at her, he was undressing her with his eyes. Devouring every detail and letting his imagination run wild.

But instead of feeling uncomfortable, Ama felt strangely enlightened. That this ma was so attracted to her. It was laughable really, if he got to really know her, he may think of her as nothing but scum. The things she did, the things she enjoyed, he wouldn't be looking at her like that if he knew; he wouldn't be looking at her at all.

"Now I believe we all came here to celebrate, so here is Christoph to play us our anthem. Let the merry making commence." Applause rippled through the hall as Vincent ended his speech, leaving the stage to Chris. He sat at a grand piano and started to lead the the song with expert perfection.

Graham took this as an opportunity to act on his wicked thoughts as he leaned into Ama's ear with a smirk on his face.

"You do look radiant this evening Miss. Jenkins, especially those beautiful hazel eyes. Are they really your eye colour?" He whispered, bringing his hand up to her waist and caressing it lightly.

"Ever observant I see, Mr. Banks. No my eyes aren't hazel, these are contact lenses." She chuckled, bringing her hand up to his chest and stroking the soft fabric of his lapel.

"And may I ask why you would need contact lenses that change the colour of your eyes?" He mumbled running his finger along her spine.

A smile crawled onto Ama's lips as she savoured the feeling. Lightly she trailed her fingers down his shirt.

"That Mr. Banks, would be for my protection. Even with the body gauds I'm already forced to bring with me I must make myself... discreet, if you like."

More Than Politics {Book 1}: EditingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara