Chapter 13.

Jason's POV

I saw Bridget peacefully sleeping on my chest. Gosh, she's so innocent. How did she end up with a guy like me? I'm a fuck up. I have a fucked up past, a fucked up life and that's the reason why I am like this. So heartless, possessive, ruthless and a monster. That's what they call me. I need to control myself. I've never been in a relationship before so it's all new to me. I used to see my dad beat and rape my mom when I was 12. I can't be like him. I need to control my anger issues for Bridget. I don't want to end up like my dad. That asshole. I want to take Bridget out on a romantic date and all that shit to ask her to officially be my girlfriend but after I'm done with the bombing mission. It's gonna be so hard for me since I'm not the romantic one. I don't do cuddles. It's Bridget who always cuddles into me and I don't mind that at all. I just wrap my arm around her body.

I can't do cute couples.

I could see Bridget stirring a little. I smiled at her. Finally, she opened her eyes and blushed when she saw me starring right at her. She hid her face in my chest. "Aye you look cute when you blush. Stop hiding" I told her. She slowly looked up. "How long have you been up?" She asked while yawning. I crave her. "Just 5 minutes" I said and leaned down for a kiss. Her lips. God, don't even get me started. I crave them. It's like they're made for me.

After our heated makeout session, we pulled away. I saw her eyes lit up, "Omg jase it's Saturday no school" she told me. This girl has excitement issues. I laughed. "What's your plan for today babe?" I questioned.

"Well, I dunno. Gabi and the group's going to 69 cuffs club tonight. What are your plans?" She asked. "Oh that place. I've to go there too for a..erh meeting" I told her, unsure about telling her what the meeting is about. She bit her lip. She always does that when she wants to ask a question. "Um, can I come with you pleaseee? Everyone's going I don't want to be alone on a Saturday night" she pouted with those puppy dog eyes. I instantly said no. It's a club full of fucking pimps. I can't risk it. She might get hurt. I just can't stand guys starring at her. "Jase pleaseeeeee" She whined while now sitting on top of me.

"Bridget my answer is still no" I answered truthfully. She scoffed and got off me. Before I could even say a thing, she left the room. I sighed. I followed her downstairs. I didn't bother wearing a shirt. "Baby, fine I'll take you with me but you'll have to stay by my side at all times, understood?" I warned sternly. She jumped and squealed, "thank you thank you Jasonnnnnn" I laughed. We ate breakfast in silence. It was just Bridget, Alex and I. Well, Bridget's phone decided to break the silence.

"Hey Gabi! I'm coming to the club too" Bridget breathed out. I couldn't hear what Gabi said but Bridget responded with, "I don't hate clubs anymore". I think Gabi said her she doesn't like clubs.

Well, what is going on in that little head of hers? Why does she want to go to a club? I'll have to figure it out. She ended the call after a few minutes. "Jason can you drop me home? Gabi's coming over to get ready"

"Sure babe. Let me put a shirt on" I told her and went upstairs to grab a shirt. By the time I got downstairs, Bridget was already waiting by the car. We got in and I drove to her house.

"Jase?" She questioned. "Hm?"
"How will I get in? I threw my fake id away" she said frowning. I smirked. "Mrs.McCann don't need no id" I said while kissing the back of her hand. She blushed and looked down at her hands. I parked outside her house. "Be ready by 6. I'll pick you up" I told her. She nodded and pecked my lips. Nobody teases a McCann like this, I'll get back to her with that one. She got out of the car and I waited till she got in and then drove away.

Bridget's POV

"Now spill Bee, why are you going to the club? You hated clubbing" Gabi questioned for the thousandth time.