Chapter 14.

Jason's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Bridget and I have been close. There hasn't been any issue up till now. I'm looking forward to taking her on a date later tonight and officially ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't know how will she react. I'm scared of her reaction. The Jason McCann is scared. What have this girl done to me?

She's currently cuddled into me while I'm working on my laptop. "Baby, I need to ask you something" I say which makes her lift her head from my lap. She hummed in response. "I uh want to take you uh out tonight. Be ready by 7, formal. Yeah?" I asked nervously.

Bridget's POV

Omg Omg. Jason just asked me for a date. I can't believe this is happening. I've been waiting for this since the longest time. "Sure. Where are we gonna go?" I questioned with excitement.

"That's a surprise babe" he smirked. "Jaseyy tell me" I whined. "No can do babygirl. Now let me drop you home so you get ready?" He questioned. I nodded.
****
"Gabs I have no idea what to wear! Formal? As in how formal?" I lied on the bed exhausted. Gabi sat next to me. "Calm down. I'll help you"

After what seemed like ages, we picked out a dress.

I got changed in my outfit. It was a nude and white fitter dress with spaghetti sleeves and lace till the waist. I paired it with my nude louboutins. I slightly curled my hair and started my makeup. I made sure to pop dat highlighter.

 I made sure to pop dat highlighter

"Bee you look fucking beautiful. Jason's gonna die" I blushed at Gabi's choice of words. I took a final glance at the outfit and sighed in satisfaction.

"I'm outside princess" I read Jason's text. I grabbed my clutch and left the house.

There he was. Dressed up in a tux, his hair properly combed. He looks like a gentleman. I had my mouth slightly open because of how astonishing he looked. "You look....beautiful babe" he said while licking his lips. I blushed, "you don't look bad yourself"

He opened the car door for me and put my seatbelt belt on for me. I love this side of Jason. He jogged to his side of the car. He held my hand the entire time. Jason isn't really the romantic one but when he does these things I'm literally on cloud 9.

"Jase where are we going" I whined, again. "Calm down princess, we're almost there" he chuckled. I gave him my cute/angry look and he laughed. This time it was a genuine laugh, no chuckling. Finally, the car came to a stop. "Here we are babe" he said and opened the door for me. It was a way to some place and it was decorated. There were lights on the trees with candles on the side, making a path. Did Jason do it for me? "Just follow the path" he whispered in my ear and snaked his arm around my waist.

I was in awe. The path was so beautiful and I could hear light music in the background. Everything was perfect. I was now revealed to the most beautiful view ever. It was a setting by the beach.