Chapter 3.

Bridget's POV

Sun peeked through the white curtains of my room, making me yawn. I stared outside the window for a while and thought how peaceful it is to wake up in fresh air and see all those trees. Back in NYC, it's just pollution and car horns. I looked at the alarm clock placed at the nightstand and it was currently 9:00 am.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I stripped out of my sleeping attire and hoped in the shower. I made sure the water wasn't too cold or too hot. I felt my body relax under the warm water. Once I stepped out of the shower, I wore my clothes. I wore a dark brown high neck cropped sweater with blue skinny jeans. I kept a black jacket outside in case I have to go out. I don't want my non existing ass freezing in this temperature. Jheez. I let my dirty blonde hair to air dry. With one last glance at the mirror, I exited the room.

Downstairs, I saw Jason seated in the lounge typing away on his laptop. I scanned the lounge to see grandma near the dining table, putting plates. "Morning" I spoke grabbing everyone's attention. Jason scanned me up and down and gave me a nod. I guess that's his way of saying morning? Weird. "Good morning my angel" I heard grandma say. I smiled at her and offered her help with the chores. I begin putting the plates on the dining table while grandma grabbed the cereals. Once the breakfast was set, Grandma called out for Jason to eat. We begin eating in silence. Thankfully, it wasn't awkward.

"Jason! I want you and Bee to get along. Maybe you can show her around?" Grandma spoke making me look straight at her and Jason choke on his breakfast. "Ah *cough* yeah sure, I mean why not *cough*" Jason spoke. I gave him a small smile along with a thank you. He doesn't want to show me around? The way he choked, maybe he's trying to maintain a distance from me? Why though?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when everybody finished breakfast and Jason called for me, "Come on Bridget, let's go" I nodded and grabbed my jacket. I said goodbye to Grandma and left with Jason. My Grandma's house is right next to the beach so I love it. I was standing outside the door looking at the beach while Jason was typing on his phone. "So ah Bridget, I actually have to be somewhere and I'm afraid I couldn't bring you along. You can go to the beach and enjoy okay? I'll be back in 2 hours top and we'll enter the house together okay?" Jason spoke. He seemed like he didn't care for me at all. I mean why would he but I was still taken back by what he said.

Jason's POV

I could see the disappointment on Bridget's face. Gosh, it hurts. What I am talking about? Jason McCann getting hurt over disappointing a girl? God no. Finally she said "okay" I said goodbye and got in the car while she went in the beach direction.

I had to meet the gang today and after that go to a club and fuck a slut but I couldn't because of Bridget. I've to get back in 2 hours so Liza doesn't find out I left Bridget alone. I can't visit the club because of this bitch. One day and she's already up my ass.

Bridget's POV

I sat on the sand and watched the waves. Kids were playing around and laughing. There weren't many people here. Just me and three more families. Everybody seemed to have a good time. It was currently 12pm and I'm guessing Jason will be back around 2pm. I kept thinking about my family when suddenly my phone rang. It was my best friend Gabriella. She's literally my better half. I don't know what I'd do without her.
Bridget "Hey babeee"
Gabriella "Omg bitch. I miss you so much. When are you coming back is everything okay there? Are you enjoying? Most importantly are you missing me if not consider yourself dead"

Gabi started bombarding me with questions. I assured her everything is fine and that I miss her so she doesn't have a reason to kill me. After that we talked about random stuff like, why do girls go through period pain. You know just random girls business.

It was currently 1:30pm and I was walking around the street when suddenly I bumped into someone. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" I spoke embarrassed but as soon as I saw his face, my eyes widened. "E-e-eric" I stuttered. Eric was my college crush. Apparently he had a crush on me too but I never really gave him a chance to ask me out since I didn't want a boyfriend. One day, the college was gathered at Eric's house for his birthday party. He tried to rape me but I escaped. Ever since that day, I'm so scared of him and I never came in front of him until now. "Oh look what we have here" he said with a smirk. I started taking steps backward. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer "Don't run, girl. Though I don't regret what I did that day, I still have feelings for you." As soon as those words escaped his mouth, I couldn't help but look at him with shock written all over my face. "Let me go, I don't want to talk to you" i don't know where that confidence came from but I'm glad I said that. "Give me a hug and I'll let you go" he spoke. "No, p-please l-let me g-g-o" I stuttered but he just smirked. I wanted to get away from his as soon as possible so I leaned in for a hug. After the hug, he went away.

Exactly after a minute, I felt someone harshly grab my upper arm and made me turn towards them. "J-jason what a-are y-you doing?" I spoke. "What are you doing huh? I left you alone for 2 hours and you decided to become a slut? Who the fuck was that guy?" Jason yelled.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:
Cliffhanger yay!!
I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Please vote and comment if you want me to continue.
Thanks ❤️