Chapter 11

Paris' POV

"Why!?" I dont know what's happening. I just got here and he wanted me to climb with his back. Im so tired.

"Just.. climb on my back!" seriously I don't know what's going on.

"HARRY FUCK THERE'S A SNAKE!! GET OUT OF THERE PARIS" Niall pointed the snake that is hanging infront of me. Infront of my face!!

What the hell should I do?! Im not afraid of snakes, but I've never seen a snake like this! I think it's poisonous! how will get out of here!

" Fuck you Niall! shut up. You're only making her have a panic attack!" Louis yelled at Niall.

Seriously I don't know what Im going to do. All I can do is breath hysterically.

" Paris don't move. Just don't stay there." WTF harry! one minute ago youre asking me to climb on your back and now youre going to leave me with a freaking snake!

Okay this is really a panic attack.

" Ahhh!! help me! pleassse!" I need to get out of here. I could hear my heartbeat beating like a horse.

"Move" Louis came out from no where with a burning branch on his hands. Wtf is he trying to burn me?!

" Harry, get her out of there. Im going to throw this" He yelled. Is he going to start a wild fire?!

Harry immediately pick me up in a bradial style. Seriously, after everything, I am really eager to go home. This place is really not safe.

After that snake attack, we decided to rest for awhile in a safer place. Zayn started to make a bonfire. Then I drifted to sleep.

**

I woke up with a sweater rapped around me. It smells good! and I also found myself resting on Harry's lap. Damn! this boy looks so good on a white tshirt. It's too early for me to wake up. The sun is telling me it's dawn. Probably, it's only 5am. So I closed my eyes to go back to sleep. Still resting on Harry's lap.

" What are you doing here kids?!" A light blinded me.

"Do you know how dangerous this place is?" the second man said. I cant see clearly, cause Im still blinded by the light.

"We got here by accident Sir, please help us." Liam begged

" We found 6 kids. Stucked here in the forest. 5 boys, and 1 girl. The girl is injured. Copy that" The sherif hung the phone.

" Alright. Let's get you guys go back home" Did he just said home?! WE'RE GOING HOME!!!

We had a long drive to the police station, but it's worth it. Within a few hours Im going to see my dad again!

" We're safe finally" Louis said resting his back.

"Yea. Finally"

" That was an adventure tho." Harry added with a smile.

" And I will never forget that." I laughed

" Imagine, I just bumbed into Niall and all of a sudden our lives turn into a big book of adventure. You know, I never had a friend. Literally, I will never forget you guys."

" Nah. It's not yet over Paris" Niall said.

Just in time. We arrived to the police station. We filed a police report. and ofcourse our identies were reviled.

They put a first aid to my broken ankle and they also gave me a cup noddles to eat. Gaaahd. It's warm and delicious.

The boys manager just arrived. I can't wait to see my Dad. I miss him so much. Im really going to hug him really really tight!

"Where's Paris?! Paris?!" A tenor eagered voice echoed around the room.

"She's right there sir."

"Paris!" He ran into me and hugged me really really tight!

"Daddy. I miss you so much!" I hugged him back. My happiness were overwhelmed also the sadness of not seeing him for days. I cry river of tears.

" Oh baby. I thought Im going to lose you forever" he kissed my forehead

" That's not gonna happend"

" Look at you Paris. You have so many scratches on your face and arms! God, You broke your ankle! who did this to you?!" by the tone of his voice, I think he doesn't know what happened.

"Paris.. me and the boys.." Niall interupted the moment.

"Boys?"

" Dad.." suddenly daddy just punched niall on his nose. Niall was knocked down. The boys tried to help him.

" Did you do this to my daughter?! Did you kidnap her?! Did you!?" I never saw my daddy like this. He's so angry.

" Daddy please stop!"

" No Paris. You mean everything to me! they need to pay!"

" Daddy.. pleeaase.." oh God. My disease is kicking again!.

" Paris, how could you defend those kidnappers?!"

"Da..d.. daddy." I held my chest trying to breath like a fish out of water.

"Daad.. dddyy" I collapsed.

Im so weak to get up. My vision is really blurry and I feel so weak.

"PARIS!" I heard daddy's voice.

"Wake up baby!" I can feel his hands on my cheeks.

I dont have enough strength. I gasped air for one last time, and closed my eyes.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N:  heyyy guysss. Sorry it took me awhile again. I just wanna share to you that Im an official college student! Im taking Bachelor of Science In Computer Science, my mom wants me to take that so I can't say no :( . And im still trying to adopt to this new atmosphere. wish me luck guys! :) )