Chapter 21

Michael's POV

"Lisa, We have to talked to Riley about what happened last night" I followed Lisa as she puts the dishes in the sink.

"Okay! Now you think my daughter is a criminal huh Michael?" she argued with me.

"No it's not that. I am not accusing her. I just want to hear what really happened last night Lisa!" I gestured her

"Okay then Michael!" She paused and raised her eyebrow to me.

Riley,Lisa and I sat on the living room. The room was cold and quite. Riley has bruises on her arms and face. Lisa turned on the t.v. to see the news. While scrolling for a channel, Liza came across to TMZ.

"This just came in, There was a Jackson Family drama happened last night. Paris and Riley went to a club in LA. Paris was rushed in the hospital our source said She took drugs and she got overdosed and the cops are everywhere" and they flashed Jaco Drama-rama on the screen.

"Please turn off the t.v. Lisa" I looked to Lisa and she turned it off

" Riley, Paris just woke up this morning. I asked her what happened last night and she said it was you who brought her to that club. Is it true? I want to know what really happened Riley cause this is serious." I looked Riley in her eyes. I am too desperate to find out where it all started.

" Paris, asked me to take her in a place she never been Michael. I said what kind of place. And.. And she said like in a club.I told her not to because you said that we should stick with the bodyguards." She told me looking so scared recalling what happened and Lisa looked at me with I told you it's not her face.

" I..I just followed her.She drunk a lot Michael, I told her not to because it's not good for her. She left her phone on the counter and drunk. Michael Im sorry I tried to stop her but.. she took drugs Michael!" She began to cry hysterically

"Mom, I did my best to stop her.It's her decision to go there." she looked at Lisa and cried.

"Michael see it's not her! It's Paris, your daughter is the one who got Riley into this!" Lisa hugged Riley and looked at me with anger.

" I didn't say it's her Lisa! I just want to clarify things!" I explained myself. Lisa is overthinking too much! And it's not helping.

"Can you please excused us Riley." I said and Riley left the room sobbing.

" Look Lisa you are not helping! Im not accusing Riley. Im investigating for goodness sake Lisa!" I stood up and put my forefinger on my temple.Im trying to control my temper.

"Paris is my only daughter I cant afford to lose her. She's all I got!" I sat on the couch and covered my face with my hands.

" I know my daughter Lisa. Yes she's a risk taker but Paris can't do all of those stuff Riley just said." I looked at her and she raised her brows again.

"Oh so you're telling me Riley is lying? Michael I know my daugther too! Have you seen Riley? She's covered with bruises Michael! And you're thinking she is lying?" she crossed her arms and started shaking her head

" I am not telling she is lying! We never know Lisa. I molded my daughter to grow up God fearing and decent. I don't know about you, how you molded your daughter." I lost it. No one can question how I took care of Paris even Lisa.

" You know Lisa. This argument doesn't have a point if you continue to over react. I'll just let the police do there job" I stood up

"If you're planning to visit her. Just see you later Lisa" Open the door and left the room.

I fixed myself. I have to go back to the hospital. Paris needs me.

While waking to the hospital's hallway holding two plastic bags full of foods,I saw the boys standing outside.

"Michael how is she?" Harry asked with so much concern. His eyes seems like he just went from crying

"She just woke up awhile ago. She's stable now." I told them

"Thank God." Niall said.

"Come in, boys. Why are you waiting outside anyway." I opened the door, the room is cold and Janet was still there fixing the flowers and balloons that were sent by my fans.

Paris was sitting on her bed eating her lunch while watching the news. She looks much better now.

"Hey applehead,look at this lovely stuffs" Janet smiled at me

"Hi baby." I kissed her forehead

"Hi daddy!" She sounds like she is really getting better.

"The boys are here." I said and the boys walked to see Paris one by one.

"Nice to see you Paris" Liam said

"Thanks Liam" Paris said

" Mate get well soon okay?" Louis said

"Thank you Louis" She smiled

" hey mate" Zayn said

" What's up my main mate!" She giggled

" Oh Paris I hate to see you like this" Niall said

" Yeah. I hate to see myself like this too Niall" She became a little sad and lost the smile

"Ba- Paris. I.. Please get well soon." Harry was looking so nervously and stuttering his words as he slightly looks at me and Paris.

" Uhmm.. Bab.. Harry! Thank you so much!" Paris looked at me nervouly too and she smiled to Harry real quick.

I dont know what is going on but I think my presence is bring tension with this two. Maybe Harry is still a bit scared about me after what happened at the barn.

I patted Harry's shoulder sending him signal it is okay now. He smiled at me slightly. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

" Come in!" Janet said. It was Lisa and Riley.

" Hi Paris" Lisa brought some sunflowers for Paris. 

"Im sorry to see you like this Paris." Riley said and Paris just ignored her.

"Uhmm Michael, I know this is a bad timing but I guess we should cancel the victory party so that you can take care of Paris." Zayn said.

"I-" 

" No. You should go daddy. Go without me it's alright" Paris cut me off  before I could talk

"Besides aunt Janet is here to take care of me." She smiled at me

"Are you sure my dear?" I asked her

" Yes I'm sure and i'll be happy if you go" my poor baby